of June 28, 2005 No. 63-III ZRK
About public welfare payments to the families having children
This Law governs the public relations connected with rendering social support in type of public welfare payments to the families having children.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) public welfare payments to the families having children (further - benefits), - money payments, including electronic money, in type:
the lump-sum public welfare payment granted and paid in connection with the child's birth (further - benefit for the birth);
the monthly public welfare payment granted and paid on child care of age of one year on reaching it (further - attendance allowance);
the monthly public welfare payment granted and paid to the large families having four and more jointly the living minor children, including children who are studying full-time in the organizations of secondary, technical and professional, postsecondary, higher and (or) postgraduate education after achievement of age of majority by them until the termination of the organizations of education (but no more than before achievement of twenty-three-year age) (further - extra family allowance);
the monthly public welfare payment granted and paid to the mothers having many children awarded with suspension brackets "Three-copecks piece of alg", "Kum_s of alg" or who were entitled earlier "Mother heroine", awarded with the degree awards "Maternal Glory" I and II (further - benefit of mother having many children);
the monthly public welfare payment granted and paid to mother or the father, the adoptive father (adopter), the guardian (custodian) who is bringing up the handicapped child (handicapped children) (further - benefit bringing up the handicapped child);
the paragraph of the seventh is excluded
2) authorized body to destination benefits (further - authorized body) - territorial subdivisions of authorized state body;
3) No. 369-V ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 28.10.2015;
3-1) division of medico-social examination - the structural division of authorized state body which is carrying out medico-social expertize;
4) family - the group of people, the connected property and personal non-property rights and obligations following from scrap (matrimony), relationship, property, adoption (adoption) or other form of acceptance of children on education and designed to promote strengthening and development of the family relations;
5) No. 369-V ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 28.10.2015;
6) No. 369-V ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 28.10.2015;
7) the applicant - person addressing for purpose of benefits;
8) No. 369-V ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 28.10.2015;
9) authorized state body - the central executive body performing management and also in limits, stipulated by the legislation the Republic of Kazakhstan, cross-industry coordination in the sphere of social protection of the population;
10) The Government for Citizens State corporation (further - the State corporation) - the legal entity created according to the decision of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan for rendering the state services, services in issue of specifications on connection to networks of subjects of natural monopolies and services of subjects of the quasi-public sector according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the organization of work on reception of applications on rendering the state services, services in issue of specifications on the connection to networks of subjects of natural monopolies, services of subjects of the quasi-public sector and issue of their results to uslugopoluchatel by the principle of "one window", and also ensuring rendering the state services electronically performing state registration of the rights to real estate in the place of its stay;
11) No. 408-V ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 17.11.2015.
Operation of this Law extends to the citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan who are constantly living in the Republic of Kazakhstan and kandas.
In case of purpose of benefit of mother having many children the foreigners and persons without citizenship who are constantly living in the Republic of Kazakhstan have entitlement to benefit on an equal basis with citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
1. The legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on public welfare payments to the families having children is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan and consists of this Law and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. If the international treaty ratified by the Republic of Kazakhstan establishes other rules, than those which contain in this Law then are applied rules of the international treaty.
Authorized state body:
2) is determined by the list, forms and terms of submission of financial and other reporting by the State corporation;
3) performs check of activities of the State corporation within competence;
6) performs other powers provided by this Law, other laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, acts of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
1) performs acceptance and check of completeness of documents for transfer to their authorized body;
2) interacts with authorized body concerning documents acceptance, forming of prototypes of cases on appointment, suspension, the termination, renewal and recalculation of benefits;
3) provides timely allowance payment, including electronic money on e-wallets of electronic money;
4) performs filling and updating of these information systems in the sphere of social security of the families having children;
5) creates forecast data on calculation of requirement on allowance payment;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.