It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On March 7, 2013 No. 151
of March 2, 2013 No. 85
About the Procedure for development, approval and implementation of the state educational standards in the Republic of Tajikistan
According to article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About education" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
2. To the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan, other ministries and departments having educational institutions in the structures to perform the activities on the basis of this Procedure.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of March 2, 2013, No. 85
1. This Procedure is developed according to article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About education" and determine procedure for development, approval and implementation of the state educational standards (further - standards) in organizations of the preschool, main, general education, organizations initial, average and higher education of the Republic of Tajikistan.
2. Standards are developed taking into account obligatory minimum of contents of the appropriate training programs and conditions of their accomplishment, the minimum and maximum amount of the educational hours provided for students, the main requirements to level of training of graduates, terms of studying of educational programs, supporting documents of appropriate level of education determine the main methods of the organization of process of teaching, terms, types of educational institutions, obligatory content of education.
3. Standards as the main state document reflecting national interests are developed for the purpose of education of younger generation in the spirit of respect for historical, cultural, moral and national values, taking into account the international values and determine system of assessment of knowledge, skills and capabilities of students, competences of the teacher, quality of control and management of activities of educational institutions, single requirements of use of material means of training process.
4. Standards are developed according to requirements of mental, physical ability and skills of students, development of society and educational requirements, requirements of normative legal documents, focus and efficiency, content of educational materials according to social and economic, scientific and technical development and requirement of forming of the personality, with regulations of the international education, unity and community for all types of educational institutions, is not dependent on the organization-legal status and pattern of ownership,
5. Standards are implemented in all educational links and shall provide scope, classification of the directions of training of specialists and their professional activity, general and professional power, cover requirements to structure of the main training education programs and their condition of use and provides responsibility, capability, skills, skill, the main knowledge of students after education.
6. For development of standards according to the offer of republican state body of management of education Council from among the representatives of the subordinated organizations of the Ministry of Education and Science and other ministries and departments having educational institutions in the maintaining is created. Council performs the activities according to the Provision the education approved by republican state body of management.
7. Council, having considered drafts of standards, expert opinions and offers at the meetings, finishes them and the relevant decision represents to republican state body of management of education.
8. After representation of Council and consideration by republican state body of management of education drafts of standards are in accordance with the established procedure submitted for approval in the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
9. Standards after approval go for implementation to educational institutions.
10. Measures for the organization of the state control over observance of requirements of standards are taken by republican state body of management of education.
11. Heads of educational institutions bear responsibility for observance of requirements of standards.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.