It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On August 7, 2015 No. 592
of August 1, 2015 No. 494
About State standard of the general education in the Republic of Tajikistan
According to article 32 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About education" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve State standard of the general education in the Republic of Tajikistan it (is applied).
2. To the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan and local executive bodies of the government to perform activities of educational institutions on the basis of this Standard.
3. To the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan to develop and approve subject educational standards and about results to provide information in the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
4. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of April 2, 2009, No. 206 "About approval of State Standard of general secondary education in the Republic of Tajikistan".
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of August 1, 2015, No. 494
1. The state standard of the general education in the Republic of Tajikistan determines and provides single policy of the state in the field of education in the field of the general education and determines complex of requirements to appropriate level of education.
2. The state standard of the general education in the Republic of Tajikistan (further the Standard) is developed on the basis of the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About education", the National concept of education in the Republic of Tajikistan, the National concept of education in the Republic of Tajikistan and other regulatory legal acts.
3. In this Standard the following basic concepts are used:
- The state standard of the general education - the regulating document, determining complex of the purposes and tasks, content of basic education, the basic principles of the organization of educational process also establishes general requirements to obligatory and maximum amount of academic load, quality of knowledge, abilities, skills, competences of pupils and rules of the state control over quality, result of education, level of training of graduates, the education document;
- The standard of subject - the document determining the purposes, tasks, structure, basic content of formation of specific subject and obligatory amount of school hours is taken away on its studying, and also complex of requirements to obligatory (minimum) level of training of pupils at each step of the general education;
- the curriculum - the document developed on the basis of the basic curriculum, regulating the list of objects, the number of the established class periods, obligatory and maximum amount of academic load and the direction of training at the level of the general basic and general secondary education;
- the main part of the curriculum - set of the objects included in State Standard of the general education and obligatory for studying in educational institutions irrespective of organizational legal form;
- additional part of the curriculum - set of the subjects determined by educational institution taking into account educational needs and capabilities of students;
- the maximum amount of academic load - the amount of school hours of the main and additional parts of the curriculum necessary for development of content of subjects on the education levels and academic years;
- the educational program - the educational program determining the main content of the obligatory subjects entering obligatory academic load, the purposes and tasks, methods of the organization of process of education, the requirement to the education level and capability of pupils.
- The additional educational program - the educational program developed from additional part of the curriculum, determining content of subject, purpose and task, methods of the organization of process of education, realized through additional classes taking into account capability and cognitive opportunities of pupils;
- the profile educational program - the program determining content of education by specialist subject and providing profound studying of this subject;
- the individual educational program - the program developed for separate categories of citizens and considering features of development and potential opportunities of students;
- basic content of education - structure and amount of content of the general education which is subject to obligatory development in educational institutions irrespective of form of business, is represented sufficient for continuation of training at the subsequent education levels;
- basic level of development of content of education - obligatory amount of knowledge (minimum), skills of pupils;
- educational area - compound basic content of the secondary general education, including objects, obligatory for studying;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.