of December 1, 2015 No. 350
About additional measures for strengthening of material stimulation of patronage nurses of rural medical Items
For the purpose of further improvement of quality of primary health care in the rural zone, the Cabinet of Ministers decides increases in material work incentives of patronage nurses of rural medical Items taking into account the leading role and value of their activities in implementation of measures for prevention of diseases, promotion of healthy lifestyle and sanitary and hygienic culture among the population:
1. Accept the offer of the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Economics and Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan on introduction since January 1, 2016 of system of material stimulation and encouragement of work of patronage nurses of rural medical Items depending on results of rating efficiency evaluation of their work providing:
establishment of the monthly personal allowance in the amount of 5 to 20 percent from the tariff charge to the patronage nurses providing complete patronage scope of families in the attached territory and the achieved positive resulting effects of the activities including decrease in incidence, lack of infantile and maternal death rate;
awarding, on the basis of quarterly assessment of activities, the caused most a stir patronage nurses and the medical medical personnel of rural medical Items responsible for the organization of activities of patronage nurses, but no more than 2 salaries in year of the corresponding worker.
2. Approve Regulations on procedure for carrying out rating efficiency evaluation of work of the patronage nurse of rural medical Item according to appendix No. 1.
3. Make changes and additions to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of December 21, 2005 No. 276 "About approval of advanced wages system of health workers" (the joint venture of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2005, No. 12, the Art. 64) according to appendix No. 2.
4. To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan to provide in parameters of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan on 2016 and the next years necessary funds for implementation of actions provided by this resolution.
5. To the ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution in a month.
6. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan R. S. Azimov and the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. I. Ikramov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of December 1, 2015 No. 350
1. This Provision according to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of March 5, 2014 No. 50 "About measures for further optimization and increase in efficiency of activities of rural medical Items" determines procedure for carrying out rating efficiency evaluation of work of the patronage nurse of rural medical Item (further - the patronage nurse of SVP).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.