of March 26, 2015 No. 325
About approval of Rules of rescue flight servicing at the airports of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to subitem 41-49) of Item 1 of article 14 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 15, 2010 "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of rescue flight servicing at the airports of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. To committee of civil aviation of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Seydakhmetov B. K.) provide:
1) in the procedure established by the legislation state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printed publicity materials and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of Item 2 of this order.
3. I reserve control of execution of this order.
It is approved
Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan
September 28, 2015
Kasimov K. N.
Approved by the Order of the Acting Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 26, 2015 No. 325
1. These rules of rescue flight servicing at the airports of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Rules) are developed according to subitem 41-49) of Item 1 of article 14 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 15, 2010 "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft".
2. Rules determine procedure for rescue flight servicing at the airports of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. The terms and determinations used in these rules:
1) wreckings - complex of the actions directed to timely assistance in distress or the victim;
2) airport site - the land or aquatic area within which wreckings are carried out by forces and means of the airport.
4. Rescue flight support is directed to the organization and accomplishment of wreckings on airport site.
5. Wreckings are carried out in cases when aviation incident happened on airport site and there is no need for search of the air vehicle and the people who were injured disaster which include:
1) rescuing of passengers and the aircraft crew which is in distress or the victim on airport site;
2) first aid by the victim and their evacuation in medical institutions;
3) fire suppression on the air vehicle.
6. Rescue providing will be organized by service of search and rescue flight servicing of the airport.
7. For the purpose of strengthening of rescue forces and means of the airport emergency rescue crews are formed (further - ASK).
8. The instruction on the organization and carrying out wreckings at the airport which is approved with the interacting civil aviation organizations, located around the airport is developed for the organization of wreckings on airport site and affirms the head of the airport.
9. Wreckings on airport site will be organized by the head of the airport.
The direct management of carrying out wreckings is assigned to the deputy manager of the airport or other person designated by the order of the head of the airport.
10. Wreckings are carried out:
1) in case of receipt of the message on the forthcoming landing of the air vehicle, in distress;
2) in case of aviation event;
3) upon the demand of state bodies and the organizations according to the plan of interaction;
4) on specifying of the head of the airport.
11. ASK consists of regular and non-staff forming (calculations). (Further - SPASOP) civil aviation organizations create regular rescue and fire fighting calculations of structure of forces and means of fire service and service of search rescue flight servicing.
In each change of the airport non-staff rescue divisions (further - calculations) are created of employees of medical, airfield, aviation engineering services (further - IAS), services of the organization of transportations, special transport, linear police station.
12. Rescue and fire fighting calculation includes fire rescuers from structure of fire service and is equipped:
1) fire trucks;
2) the tool for opening of the fuselage;
3) heatreflective suits;
4) gas and smoke protective devices;
5) knives for cutting of seat belts of passenger seats;
6) the entrenching tool according to the sheet of picking of fire trucks.
Equipment of rescue and fire fighting calculations changes and supplemented depending on local conditions and receipt of new life preservers.
The number of staff of calculation is determined by standard rates of number of ASK of the airport proceeding from class of the airport, the number of fire trucks is determined by category of level of required fire protection of airfield.
13. Calculation of IAS is intended for:
1) ensuring opening of the main and emergency accesses from the air vehicle which was injured disaster and, if necessary, makings together with rescue and fire fighting calculation of additional exits;
2) ventilation of interior of the air vehicle;
3) assistance in case of evacuation of victims from the air vehicle and from the place of aviation incident;
4) aircraft salvages from the place of aviation incident. Calculation of IAS is equipped with emergency technical equipment.
14. Calculation of service of the organization of transportations is intended for acceptance, accounting and public conveyance from the place of aviation incident, and also for unloading of loads and baggage from the air vehicle and is equipped with the technical means providing accomplishment of these tasks.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.