of December 1, 2015 №158
About introduction of obligatory preliminary informing on the goods imported on customs area of the Eurasian Economic Union by air transport
According to article 3 of the Agreement on representation and about exchange of the preliminary information about the goods and vehicles moved through customs border of custom union of May 21, 2010 (further - the Agreement) the Board of the Eurasian economic commission decided:
2. Determine that the preliminary information about imported goods (further - the preliminary information) is provided to customs authority of state member of the Union (further - customs authority) in the territory of which the place of arrival of goods on customs area of the Union is located (further - the place of arrival), the carrier performing commodity importation on customs area of the Union air transport, or the other person acting for and on behalf of this carrier.
3. The preliminary information is used by customs authorities for adoption of provisional solutions at the choice of objects, forms of customs control and measures providing carrying out customs control before arrival of goods on customs area of the Union, including for preparation of decisions on unloading of aircrafts.
4. The preliminary information includes:
a) data on the aircraft and route of flight:
signs of national identity and registration signs of the aircraft;
name of the operator of the aircraft;
number of flight of departure;
names of Item of departure and airport of origin;
the actual time of departure from the airport preceding the airport of the place of arrival;
names of the point of destination and airport of destination;
the planned (settlement) arrival time;
names of intermediate points of landing (in the presence);
data on availability (absence) onboard the aircraft of goods which import to customs area of the Union is prohibited or limited, and also weapon, ammunition;
data on availability (absence) onboard the aircraft of medicines as a part of which narcotic, strong means, psychotropic and toxic agents contain (in the presence of such data);
b) the data on imported goods specified in transport (transportation) documents (data are provided according to each document):
description of goods;
names of the loading point and discharge point of goods;
number of places;
gross weight of goods (kg);
net weight (kg) or amount of goods (in the presence of such data);
the commodity code according to the single Commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity of the Eurasian Economic Union at the level is at least first 6 signs (in the presence of such data);
information about the sender and receiver of goods.
5. If concerning imported goods the customs authority of the place of arrival registers the declaration on goods submitted according to article 193 of the Customs Code of the Customs Union and containing the data provided by the subitem "b" of item 4 of this Decision it is allowed to specify instead of such data number of this declaration goods.
6. In case of submission of the preliminary information not in full, and also in case of its discrepancy to structure and the format determined by technical requirements, stipulated in Article 6 Agreements, to person which provided such information the electronic message on refusal in adoption of the preliminary information to consideration goes (with indication of causes of failure). In this case the preliminary information is considered unpresented.
After elimination of causes of failure to consideration the preliminary information can be provided in adoption of the preliminary information in customs authority repeatedly.
7. If person which provided the preliminary information reveals discrepancy of the data containing in the preliminary information to which the customs authority assigns unique identification number of transportation to the data containing in transport (transportation) documents, such person shall provide repeatedly to customs authority the preliminary information before arrival of the aircraft. In this case new unique identification number of transportation is assigned to provided repeatedly preliminary information.
8. Imported goods concerning which to customs authority the preliminary information is not submitted within the terms established by the Agreement and Item 7 of this Decision belong to area of risk. Customs authorities take measures for risk minimization concerning these goods according to the legislation of the states.
9. If the preliminary information cannot be obtained by customs authority of the place of arrival in connection with the defect of the information systems used by customs authorities caused by technical failure, violations in operation of means of communication (telecommunication networks and the Internet), electricity outage, customs operations concerning imported goods are performed according to the international treaties and acts constituting the right of the Union.
10. To the state bodies of state members of the Union authorized in the field of customs affairs till October 1, 2016:
a) finish information systems of customs authorities of the states, including provide the direction of unique identification number of transportation or the electronic message on refusal in adoption of the preliminary information to consideration in time, not exceeding 15 minutes from the moment of receipt of the preliminary information by customs authorities;
b) make corresponding changes to technical requirements, stipulated in Article 6 Agreements (if necessary).
Items 1 - 9 these Decisions become effective since April 1, 2017.
Chairman of Board of the Eurasian economic commission
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.