of November 19, 2015 No. 332
About measures for the organization of activities of the Agency for expert evaluation of feasibility statements on projects of again under construction and reconstructed production capacities, the equipment and technologies under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan
According to the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of September 30, 2015 "About creation of the Agency on expert evaluation of feasibility statements on the projects which are again under construction and the reconstructed production capacities, the equipment and technologies" the Cabinet of Ministers decides No. PP-2413:
1. Approve Regulations on the Agency on expert evaluation of feasibility statements on the projects which are again under construction and the reconstructed production capacities, the equipment and technologies under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix.
2. To the ministries, departments and economic associations:
send to the Agency of the copy of the issued conclusions on PTEO/TEO, PTER/TER of investment projects;
at the request of the Agency to provide necessary information for conducting examination of PTEO/TEO, PTER/TER of investment projects.
3. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan R. S. Azimov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of November 19, 2015 No. 332
1. This Provision determines the status, the main objectives, functions, the rights and responsibility, organizational bases of activities of the Agency for expert evaluation of feasibility statements on projects of again under construction and reconstructed production capacities, the equipment and technologies under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - the Agency).
2. The agency performs examination of preliminary and final feasibility statements and calculations (PTEO/TEO, PTER/TER) of investment projects which according to the legislation are subject to approval by the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan or the Cabinet of Ministers, including:
performed due to centralized investments (means of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the state trust funds and off-budget funds of state-financed organizations, means of the special funds of separate industries and the organizations formed by decisions of the Government, the foreign loans attracted on behalf of the Republic of Uzbekistan or under its guarantee, fund of reconstruction and development of the Republic of Uzbekistan);
implemented based on the separate decisions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan providing privileges on taxes and other obligatory payments;
implemented according to production sharing agreements;
over 50% realized by the organizations from shares of the state in authorized fund due to not centralized investments, worth over 10 million US dollars;
over 10 million US dollars providing production and conversion of strategic minerals with cost, irrespective of financing sources.
Conducting examination of PTEO/TEO, PTER/TER of investment projects by the Agency is performed according to the scheme according to appendix to this Provision.
3. The agency in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions of chambers of Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees, resolutions and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, other acts of the legislation and this Provision.
4. The agency is legal face in the form of public institution, has seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Uzbekistan and in the activities is accountable to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
5. Monitoring of activities of the Agency is assigned to the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the head Kompleksa concerning macroeconomic development, structural transformations, attraction of foreign investments and complex development of the territories.
6. The main objectives of the Agency are:
conducting system, thorough examination of PTEO/TEO, PTER/TER of investment projects on construction of new productions, reconstruction and upgrades of the operating industrial enterprises regarding ensuring application in them the most optimal solutions on implementation of the modern high-technology equipment and advanced technologies;
implementation of the deep analysis of the world market of the advanced technologies and the equipment meeting the modern requirements for performance and quality of the made products power - and to resource-saving, and also environmental standards, with delivery exception to the republic unpromising, morally and physically obsolete equipment and technologies;
limiting determination of parameters of the prices of the equipment, and also costs of the investment projects "turnkey" according to the offered technology, conducting thorough examination and the analysis of price acceptability on the equipment, the equipment and technologies taking into account required technical and technological parameters;
forming and permanent updating of the information and analytical database about the modern equipment and technologies, their technical and productive and economic characteristics, level of efficiency and extent of practical approbation issued abroad, and also about the prime foreign manufacturers and suppliers of the high-technology equipment, developers and licensors of technologies for activities profile;
collection and generalization of information on the offers on construction, reconstruction and upgrade of industrial enterprises arriving from foreign investors and the companies and participation in development of offers on implementation of the new investment projects oriented to release of the competitive finished goods demanded in the world and internal markets and industrial semifinished products by conversion of local raw materials;
implementation of coordination of activities of the state authorized bodies regarding conducting timely and high-quality examination of documentation of investment projects.
7. According to the assigned tasks the Agency performs the following functions:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.