of November 23, 2015 No. PP-2438
About creation of sports schools of the highest skill
For the purpose of creation of effective system on preparation in the country of the athletes of the international class capable it is worthy to represent Uzbekistan on world sports scene - the Olympic and Asian Games, the World Cups and Asia, other international competitions, forming for this purpose of the educational and training base meeting international standards equipped with the modern sports equipment, broad attraction in process of training of athletes of the highly skilled trainer's teaching personnel owning the latest scientific and methodical technologies:
1. Accept the offer of the Ministry of cases of culture and sport, the Ministry of national education, the Ministry of Economics, Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, National Olympic Committee of Uzbekistan on creation during 2016 - 2020 in the Republic of Karakalpakstan, in all areas and the city of Tashkent of 14 sports schools of the highest skill.
2. Determine the main activities of sports schools of the highest skill:
creation modern, meeting the international requirements and standards, the material and educational and training base equipped with necessary sports equipment and the equipment, and its effective use on training of the athletes of the international class capable is worthy to represent Uzbekistan at the international competitions of different level - the World Cups and Asia, the Olympic and Asian Games, Universiades and other international and regional competitions;
strengthening of trainer's teachers of sports schools of the highest skill due to broad attraction for training of athletes of the international class of highly qualified specialists - trainers, psychologists and methodologists, including leading experts from foreign countries;
the organization of educational and training process of athletes at the level of international standards, systematic improvement of quality of theoretical and their technical and tactical preparation by implementation of the latest scientific and methodical technologies in educational and training process taking into account the best international practices;
implementation of close interaction with the children's and youth sports schools specialized by boarding schools of the Olympic reserve concerning selection and education of young perspective athletes, rendering to them the educational and methodical help and normative information support;
the organization and regular carrying out based on sports schools of the highest skill of educational training camps of the national teams of teams and their reserves, republican and regional sports competitions, development of cooperation with foreign sports schools, clubs and the centers for experience exchange for increase in professional level of trainers and athletes.
the list created in 2016 - 2020 in regions of the republic of sports schools of the highest skill according to appendix No. 1;
the actions plan on creation of sports schools of the highest skill, according to appendix No. 2, taking into account the approved specialization in sports.
4. To the ministry of construction of the Republic of Uzbekistan to hold competition among the project organizations and to prepare, according to the construction terms approved in appendix No. 1 to this resolution, specific projects of sports schools of the highest skill taking into account their specialization in sports and climatic conditions of placement. At the same time without fail to study experience of those foreign countries where similar objects are already constructed.
5. Determine that:
sports schools of the highest skill are sports educational institutions with the status of the legal entity and in the activities are accountable to the Ministry of tourism and sport of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and their specialization is determined taking into account the sports schools and traditions, trainer's teachers and the achieved sports results created in regions;
the contingent of sports schools of the highest skill is constituted by athletes from among the main structure and reserve of the national teams of teams in sports which are provided with free accommodation and four times food, and also sports equipment and form.
6. To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
find within the parameters of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan approved by Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, since 2016, necessary financial resources on the designing, construction and other costs provided in the Actions plan on creation of sports schools of the highest skill;
annually in case of approval of parameters of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan to provide target allocation of budgetary appropriations on financing of the expenses connected with construction, the current content and equipment of sports schools of the highest skill according to this resolution.
7. Annually till January 1 to provide to Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent decision making about allocation of the parcels of land for construction of sports schools of the highest skill, according to the terms of the beginning of their construction specified in appendix No. 1 to this resolution.
8. To provide to the ministry of physical culture and sport of the Republic of Uzbekistan after commissioning of the sports schools of the highest skill specified in appendix No. 1 to this resolution, approval of structure and completion by their highly skilled trainer's teachers including with involvement of the leading foreign experts, equipment of educational and training rooms necessary, proceeding from specialization of sports schools, material and technical resources, and also the corresponding educational and methodical literature and educational and training programs in a month.
9. Recommend to federations (associations) on sports:
give on system basis organizational and personnel and educational and methodical help to sports schools of the highest skill in enhancement of educational and training process, assistance in strengthening of their material and technical resources, providing with highly skilled trainer's teachers, development of the international sports cooperation, competitions and educational training camps;
together with the Ministry of tourism and sport of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the interested ministries and departments to provide the organization of educational seminars and master classes for coaches of sports schools of the highest skill with use of training programs of coaches of the international sports organizations, and also attraction of personnel and scientific and methodical capacity of federations (associations) on sports in educational and training process.
10. Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 17.05.2017 No. UP-5043
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.