of June 23, 2015 No. 447
About approval of criteria for evaluation of risk degree and form of checking leaf in the sphere of management of housing stock
According to the subitem 2) Item 1 of Article 11, Item 3 of Article 13, Item 1 of article 15 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 6, 2011 "About the state control and supervision in the Republic of Kazakhstan", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1) criteria for evaluation of risk degree in the sphere of management of housing stock according to appendix 1 to this order;
2) form of checking leaf in the sphere of management of housing stock according to appendix 2 to this order.
2. To provide to committee on cases of construction, housing and communal services and management of land resources of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. Recognize invalid some orders in the sphere of management of housing stock according to appendix 3 to this order.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Chairman of committee on legal statistics and special accounting of the Prosecutor General's Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan
June 23, 2015
______________ S. Aytpayeva
to the Order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 23, 2015 No. 447
1. These Criteria for evaluation of degree of risks in the sphere of management of housing stock (further - Criteria) are developed according to the subitem 2) of Item 1 of article 11 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 6, 2011 "About the state control and supervision in the Republic of Kazakhstan" for reference of the checked subjects in the sphere of management of housing stock (further - the checked subjects) to degrees of risks for carrying out selective checks.
2. In these Criteria the following concepts are used:
1) criteria for evaluation of risk degree - set of the quantitative and qualitative indexes connected with direct activities of the checked subject, the features of industry development and factors influencing this development, the checked subjects allowing to carry to various risk degrees;
2) the checked subjects - governing bodies of objects of condominium behind which activities control is exercised;
3) risk in the sphere of management of housing stock - probability of deterioration in technical condition of common property of objects of condominium, premature depreciation of their elements leading to decrease in durability of designs and safety of work of engineering systems of objects of condominium (apartment houses), to emergence of accidents as a result of violation of requirements and regulations of operation and content of housing stock.
3. Criteria for evaluation of risk degree for selective checks are created by means of objective and subjective criteria.
4. By objective criteria the checked subjects are distributed on two risk degrees - high and not carried to high.
Treat high risk:
1) the checked subjects managing two and more apartment houses;
2) the checked subjects managing directors of the apartment houses operated more than 20 years.
Concerning the checked subjects carried to high risk selective checks are carried out.
Concerning the checked subjects which are not carried to high risk unscheduled inspections are carried out.
5. The subsequent reference of the checked subjects on degrees of risks is performed taking into account subjective criteria. For forming of subjective criteria the following sources of information are used:
1) results of the previous checks. At the same time severity of violations (rough, considerable, insignificant) is established in case of non-compliance with the requirements of the legislation reflected in checking sheets;
2) availability of the confirmed claims and addresses from citizens and legal entities.
6. Based on the available information sources subjective criteria are subdivided into three extents of violation: rough, considerable, insignificant.
Subjective criteria are given in Appendix to these Criteria.
7. In the presence of one gross violation, the subject treats high risk.
8. If on gross violation discrepancy is not revealed, then for determination of risk degree total value on considerable and insignificant violations is calculated.
9. In case of total determination of value of considerable violations the coefficient of 0,7 is applied and calculated by formula:
10. On risk exponents the checked subject (object) belongs:
1) to high risk - in case of exponent of risk from 60 to 100 and concerning it selective check is carried out;
2) not carried to high risk - in case of exponent of risk from 0 to 60 and concerning it selective check is not carried out.
11. In the analysis and assessment of degree of risks data of the subjective criteria which are earlier considered and used concerning the specific checked subject are not applied.
12. Frequency rate of carrying out selective check cannot be more often than once a year.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.