of July 20, 2015 No. 546
About approval of Regulations of Admission of sewage in systems of water disposal of settlements
According to the subitem 6) of article 37-1 of the Water Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan, I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations of Admission of sewage in systems of water disposal of settlements.
2. To provide to committee on cases of construction, housing and communal services and management of land resources of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order the direction it on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Approved by the Order of the minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 20, 2015, No. 546
1. These rules of acceptance of sewage in systems of water disposal of settlements (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 6) of article 37-1 of the Water code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2003 and determine procedure for acceptance of sewage in systems of water disposal of settlements (further - system of water disposal).
2. In these rules the following concepts are used:
1) control well - the last well on network of water disposal of the consumer before accession it in system of water disposal intended for sampling of sewage of the consumer and accounting of their amounts;
2) control test - the test of sewage which is selected from control well for the purpose of determination of composition of sewage (availability of the hazardous substances and their concentration) which are taken away in system of water disposal;
3) system of water disposal of the settlement - complex of the engineering networks and constructions intended for collection, transportation, cleaning and removal of sewage of the settlement;
4) the metering device - the technical tool intended for measurement of amount of water, having the normalized metrological characteristics, reproducing and storing unit of physical quantity during certain interval of time, and allowed for use for commercial accounting according to the procedure, established by the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 7, 2000 "About ensuring unity of measurements";
5) surface sewage - the rain, thawed, watering sewage accepted in system of water disposal;
6) admissible concentration of hazardous substances (further - DKVV) - the size of admissible hazardous substance content in the sewage of the consumer dumped in systems of water disposal;
7) the service provider - the organization (company) for water disposal performing complete engineering procedure of water disposal and operating systems of water disposal of the settlement for the purpose of rendering services to consumers in water disposal, and also exercising technical supervision of condition of systems of water disposal of consumers, regulating and controlling development of systems of water disposal of the settlement in general;
8) the subconsumer - the physical person or legal entity having in property or on other legal causes the system of water disposal attached to system of water disposal of the consumer, and using its system on contractual basis;
9) zhirolovka - the device intended for local purification of fat-containing sewage before their dumping into network of water disposal;
10) local treatment facilities - set of the constructions and devices of the consumer intended for purification of own sewage before their dumping into system of water disposal of the settlement;
11) production sewage - the sewage dumped by physical persons or legal entities after use of water in the production purposes.
The sewage dumped after use on car washes in the companies of food, shopping centers, the companies of service industry (laundries, dry-cleaners, gas stations, the health and pharmaceutical centers) also belongs to production sewage;
12) networks of water disposal - system of pipelines, collectors, channels and constructions on them intended for water disposal;
13) release in system of water disposal - the pipeline from the building or construction to the first well on network of water disposal;
14) volley dumping of sewage - dumping into system of water disposal of sewage with the increased expense more than in 1,3 of time and the concentration of hazardous substances exceeding admissible more than twice;
15) treatment facilities - complex of constructions of mechanical, biological, chemical sewage treatment of settlements, including biological ponds, fields filterings, ponds evaporators, ponds stores, constructions on processing and utilization of rainfall of sewage;
16) the consumer - the physical person or legal entity using services of water disposal in the settlement on contractual basis;
17) system of water disposal of the consumer - complex of the engineering networks and constructions which are at the Consumer in property or on other legal causes, and intended for collection, transportation, removal of sewage of the consumer, including cleaning or without it;
Conditionally net sewage - sewage which quality allows to use them in production systems of water supply or to dump 18) in water objects without additional cleaning.
3. In system of water disposal acceptance of the sewage which is subject to cleaning on treatment facilities according to the technology of cleaning applied on them based on requirements of the Water code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2003 and the Ecological code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 9, 2007 is allowed.
4. In systems of water disposal are not subject to acceptance:
the waters containing soil, sand, construction and household debris, fat;
the waters containing rainfall from local treatment facilities, solid waste of production;
the waters which are subject to use in systems of turnover and repeated water supply (water from pools and fountains, vapor condensate, drainage and conditionally net sewage);
superficial drain from the territory of industrial platforms;
chips of ice and snow;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.