of February 28, 2015 No. 164
About approval of Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to facilities for production of food products"
According to Item 6 of article 144 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To provide to committee on consumer protection of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) the state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after the state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
April 6, 2015
_______________ T. Duysenova
Approved by the Order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 28, 2015 No. 164
1. These Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to facilities for production of food products" (further - Health regulations) are developed according to Item 6 of article 144 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" (further - the Code) and determine sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to facilities for production of food products (further - objects), except for food products concerning which the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan establishes other requirements to production and conversion.
2. These Health regulations contain sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects in case of:
1) designing, construction, reconstruction, re-equipment and commissioning;
2) content and operation of rooms and equipment;
3) production, packing, storage, transportation, enrichment of food products;
4) organizations of production supervision;
5) consumer services, and also to medical examinations and hygienic personnel training.
3. In these Health regulations the following terms and determinations are used:
1) food (food) staples - the raw materials of animal, plant, microbiological, mineral, artificial or biotechnology origin and drinking water intended for further conversion in case of production of foodstuff;
2) children's milk kitchen - object for preparation of dairy products and products of clinical nutrition for children of chest and early age;
3) children's nutrient mixture - the milk mix as close as possible to structure of breast milk in the high-quality and quantitative relation providing normal physical development of the child in case of the artificial and mixed feeding;
4) scourer - grain cleaner with working body in the form of scourges, for dry cleaning of surface of grain from dust, partial department of fruit coats, small beard and germ and for preliminary peeling of grain;
5) drying rods - equipment accessory on which long pasta is hung and dried up;
6) the bunker, silo - the reservoirs for temporary storage of grain unloading through the lower part, equipped with locks and feeders;
7) scalpers - processing equipment for sifting of flour and catching of metal foreign matter;
8) the gun sprayer (nozzles) - the device for carrying out processing of udder of cows before milking;
9) veterinary documents - the veterinary certificate issued by the state veterinary health inspectors of the city of republican value, the capital, area, city of regional value on subjects to the state veterinary health control and supervision; the veterinary and sanitary conclusion issued by the state veterinarians; the veterinary reference issued by the specialist in the field of veterinary science of the state veterinary organizations created by local executive bodies, on animal, products and raw materials of animal origin, about epizootic situation in the territory of the corresponding administrative and territorial unit, and also the certified veterinarian of division of production supervision by determination of compliance of animals, products and raw materials of animal origin to veterinary standard rates according to the procedure, approved by authorized body in the field of veterinary science;
10) homogenization - engineering procedure for uniformity giving to composition of milk by crushing of fat globules;
11) date of production - end date of process (stage) of production (production) of food products;
12) the prepared milk - the milk received from healthy animals and meeting the requirements of regulating documents for standardization and veterinary health regulations;
13) technical documents of the manufacturer - documents according to which are performed production, storage, transportation and realization of foodstuff approved by the manufacturer (standards of the organizations, specifications, production schedules, technology instructions, specifications) containing the name of foodstuff with indication of identification signs, ingrediyentny structure of foodstuff, scope, physical and chemical and organoleptic indicators, and also indicators of safety of foodstuff, requirements to marking and packaging, expiration dates and storage conditions, transportations and utilizations, lists and the process descriptions of production including technology transactions, and the sequence of their application on the corresponding types of foodstuff, the program of production supervision according to which industrial production of foodstuff or import foodstuff is performed;
14) grain wet scourer - the machine used to moistening of grain and partial debranning;
15) harmful impurity of grain - the impurity of plant origin dangerous to health of the person and animals;
16) disinfection barrier - the deepening in the earth before entrance on the object territory filled with the disinfecting solution intended for disinfection of wheels of motor transport;
17) disinfection and washing Item (further - dezopomyvochny Item) - the place for washing and disinfection of the vehicle transporting the cattle;
18) accounting number - the code including type of activity and number of object of production;
19) defrosting of meat - defrosting of meat up to the temperature in the thickness myshshch is not lower plus (further - "+") than 1 degree Celsius (further - °C);
20) the rolled meat - meat product from muscular, fatty and connective tissue of ink separated bones;
21) expiration date - period of time before which expiration the food products are considered safe for proper use in case of observance of conditions of processes (stages) of production (production), turnover of food products and after which the food products are unsuitable for proper use;
22) groat products - products received as a result of conversion of grain in grain;
23) ripening room - the room for keeping of meat for the purpose of giving to it of plasticity, moisture-holding capability, for providing proper organoleptic indicators of finished goods and storage behavior;
24) high-temperature pasteurization - the process of heat treatment with the temperature range from +77 °C to +125 °C which is followed by inactivation of alkaline phosphatase and peroxidase;
25) the zeerny camera - space between the screw and plates of press the krupka-myatka received from core of kernel of seeds;
26) krakhmalopatochny products - products received as a result of development of starch and starched products from starch-containing raw material. Treat krakhmalopatochny products: treacle starched, crystalline dextrose, syrups of different carbohydrate structure, native and treated starches, dextrins, sago starched and other products on the basis of starch;
27) pod - fruit coat of seeds of sunflower;
28) subcooking - the welded mass of sugar with addition of puree of different berries and fruit;
29) rasstoyka of dough products - keeping of dough products at temperature and atmospheric humidity in compliance regulating documents on standardization;
30) the screw of intensive moistening - the equipment in the form of transporter for grain moistening;
31) deep-frozen meat - meat after freezing up to the temperature in the thickness of muscles is not higher minus (further - "-") than 18 °C;
32) dangerous food products - products when which using there is unacceptable risk for life and health of the person and the environment;
33) objects of low power (mini-production) - objects, on which performance: on conversion of meat, milk, bread and bakery goods, fishes - to 3, tons per day; confectionery with cream to 0,1 of ton per day, confectionery without cream to 0,3 of tons per day; pasta less 0,1 of ton per day, alcoholic and nonalcoholic products to hundred thousand decalitres a year;
34) yeast powder - yeast with solids content of 90 percent (further - %);
35) magnetic obstacles - devices for allocation of metal foreign matters;
36) magnetocatcher - installation for catching of small metal objects;
37) oil-extraction production - object on which make vegetable oils, hydrogenation and splitting of fats;
38) food (food) staples of animal origin - intended for production of foodstuff and not undergone to industrial or thermal treatment: extinguish (carcasses) of animal all types, products of their slaughtering (including blood and offal), water biological resources and caviar, raw milk, raw cream, products of beekeeping, egg and yaytseproduktion; products of animal origin of nonindustrial production intended for realization in the agricultural markets;
39) melange - the refrigerated mix of albumens and yolks;
40) molasses - withdrawal of beet sugar production, is used in case of yeast brewing;
41) mistsella - meal mix with the solvent;
42) regulating documents - standards, health, veterinary and sanitary and phytosanitary regulations, and other regulatory legal acts establishing requirements to safety of food products, the materials and products contacting to them, to control of their safety to conditions of their production, storage, transportation, realization and use, utilization or destruction of defective, dangerous foodstuff, materials and products;
43) production supervision - the actions aimed by the manufacturer at safety of food products in production process (production), turnover and utilization; performance of works and rendering services, the including carrying out laboratory researches and testing;
44) foodstuff of nonindustrial production - the products of animal and plant origin received by citizens in house conditions and (or) in personal subsidiary farms or citizens the engaged gardening, truck farming, livestock production and intended for realization only in the agricultural markets;
45) vegetable oil - the vegetable fats received from seeds or fruits of plants by extraction or extraction;
46) pasteurization - the process of heat treatment (single heating) at temperature from +65 °C to +100 °C providing destruction of pathogenic and vegetative cages of microorganisms % 99,0 at least from initial content in product;
47) the yeast pressed - yeast with solids content of 25 - 30%;
48) recirculation - reuse of the air brought to initial parameters;
49) maximum-permissible concentration - levels of harmful production factors which during the daily work during all working years of service do not cause disease or variation in the state of health;
50) cooled meat - the fresh meat received directly after slaughter of animal or bird and chilling up to the temperature in the thickness of muscles from 0 °C to + 4 °C;
51) sanitization - set of the processing methods providing quality of washing and disinfection of the equipment, stock, ware;
52) sanitary defects - the change of product which arose owing to violations during technology transaction, transportation and (or) warehousing, the spoil of product with change of its organoleptical and consumer properties resulting in impossibility of its use for the intended purpose;
53) sanitary special clothes (further - special clothes) - set of protective clothes of personnel, intended for protection of raw materials, auxiliary materials and ready-made product against pollution by mechanical particles, microorganisms and other pollution;
54) sanitary day - specially allotted time (once a month suffices) for carrying out clear-out of rooms, washes of the equipment and stock, if necessary - disinfection, disinsections, deratization;
55) diseased animal slaughter house - the room for slaughter of the sick cattle;
56) separator - grain cleaner for purification of grain of coarse, fine and light impurities;
57) sterilization - process of heat treatment of milk in hermetically the corked reservoirs at temperature above +100 °C, providing destruction of microorganisms, their vegetative cages and dispute;
58) the milk block - the isolated room in cowshed or the certain building intended for preprocessing and temporary storage of milk, sanitization of the milking equipment, storage and preparation washing and disinfectants;
59) the certificate of quality and safety of foodstuff, materials and products - the document of the producer (manufacturer) accompanying each batch of foodstuff and food staples and certifying compliance of quality and safety to requirements of regulating, technical documents; number providing their traceability, containing and amount of batch (in the presence), expiration dates and conditions of their storage;
60) indicator of safety of food products - the admissible level of content of the chemical, radioactive, poisonous substances and their connections, microorganisms and other biological organisms constituting health hazard of the person and animals;
61) foodstuff - products of animal, plant, microbiological, mineral or biotechnology origin in the natural, processed or processed type which are intended for the use by the person in food (including for baby food, for dietary clinical nutrition, dietary preventive foods, specialized products for power supply of athletes, the tonics, foodstuff made from the raw materials received from the gene engineering modified (transgene) organisms of plant, animal and microbic origin, organic products), the drinking water and drinking mineral water packed in reservoirs, alcoholic (including beer) and soft drinks, dietary supplements to food, chewing gum, ferments and starting cultures of microorganisms, yeast, food supplements and fragrances, and also food (food) staples and food ingredients;
62) batch of food products - set of the homogeneous food products made (made) and (or) packed in identical conditions, accompanied with one document certifying its safety;
63) flour-grinding products - products received as a result of conversion of grain in flour;
64) perishable foodstuff - the foodstuff requiring special conditions of transportation, storage and realization in strictly regulated terms;
65) the fast-frozen products - products whole, cut or crushed with addition of natural food components or without them, packed and refrigerated by the accelerated method before achievement in product of temperature of -18 °C which should be observed in storage time and on all cold chain to the consumer;
66) the quick-freezing chamber - the equipped room with low temperature condition from -28 °C and below;
67) the grinder - the machine for final removal from the surface of grain (seed) of the covers which remained after peeling (and partially germ), and also for processing krupok to established by regulating documents on standardization of form and required appearance;
68) technology or manufacturing defect - products which do not meet the requirements established by regulating documents on standardization which transfer to the consumer is not allowed because of availability of defects. Technology scrap is repeatedly processed or used for own needs;
69) heat treatment - process of heat treatment of products (chilling, thermization, pasteurization, sterilization, ultrapasteurization, ultrahigh temperature processing);
70) thermization - process of heat treatment of milk or dairy products at temperature from + 60 °C to +68 °C with the subsequent endurance to 30 seconds (further - sec.);
71) the thermogram - graphical representation of cooking schedule of raw materials (products);
72) processing equipment - set of the mechanisms, machines, devices, devices necessary for production work;
73) cold-storage eggs - the eggs stored in the refrigerator over 30 days;
74) frost-damaged meat - the fresh meat received directly after slaughter and light freezing up to the temperature in the thickness of muscles from -2 °C to -3 °C;
75) toaster - the electric heating device for dehumidification;
76) low-temperature pasteurization - the process of heat treatment at temperature not above +76 °C which is followed by inactivation of alkaline phosphatase;
77) ultrahigh temperature processing (UVT, ultrapasteurization) - heat treatment of milk and products of its conversion in flow at temperature from +125 °C to +140 °C with endurance at least 2-5 sec., providing destruction of microorganisms, their vegetative cages and dispute;
78) ultra-violet radiation - the electromagnetic waves in the micrometer 0,4-0,2 range used for disinfecting of water, air of rooms;
79) the duster - the centrifugal machine performing separation of fruit coats (bran) from grain endosperm;
80) distributing center - the object intended for issue of the baby food made in children's milk kitchens, which is part of children's milk kitchen or located separately at distance no more than 40 kilometers (further - km) from children's milk kitchen;
81) ferment - the semifinished product received by fermentation of nutrient mixture lactic acid bacteria or lactic acid bacteria and yeast;
82) crusher - the device for crushing of solid material to certain degree of dispersion;
83) myatka - the crushed raw materials on rollers;
84) milling - engineering procedure of chilling of milk mix for ice cream with its simultaneous beating;
85) freezer - the equipment intended for production of ice cream;
86) cyclone - the device for air filtration;
87) conditional and good meat - the meat of diseased carcass allowed in food after disinfecting (boiling, production of sausages, neutralization of measled flesh freezing or salting);
88) fleshing - technology transaction on removal of remaining balance of hypodermic fatty and muscular fabrics on skins;
89) meal - the by-product in case of oil manufacture received after pressing and extraction of seeds of oil-bearing crops;
90) duster - grain cleaner with working body in the form of brushes, for dry cleaning of surface of grain from covers and dust pollution.
4. In these Health regulations the terms which are specially not determined in this Section are used in the values established by the technical regulation of the Customs union (TR CU 021/2011) "About safety of food products", the custom union approved by the Decision of the Commission of December 9, 2011 No. 880 (further - TR CU 021/2011).
5. Requirements to objects during the designing, construction and reconstruction are established by the documents of sanitary and epidemiologic regulation approved by state body in the field of sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population according to Item 6 of article 144 of the Code (further - documents of regulation).
6. Designing and construction of facilities on the parcels of land is not allowed in case of:
1) their use in the past under cattle mortuaries, places of burial of toxic waste, dumps, fields of cesspool cleaning, the cemetery, and also having pollution of the soil of organic and chemical nature;
2) exceeding of standard rates of radiation safety;
3) placement on the parcel of land of the soil centers on Siberian plague of stationary unsuccessful Items;
4) lack of possibility of the organization of the sanitary protection zone, sanitary gaps, in zones of possible flooding;
5) placement in the first zone of sanitary protection of sources of water supply;
6) placement in danger areas of dumps of breed of coal and other mines.
7. Designing, reconstruction, re-equipment, reshaping of buildings, constructions, production rooms and devices of objects (irrespective of capacity and profile) is performed taking into account possibility of providing:
1) threading of engineering procedures, exception of crossing of ways of transportations of raw materials and finished goods;
2) protection against noise and vibration: finishing of rooms the soundproofing construction materials; installation of electric motors on shock-absorbers using sound-absorbing casings; installation of the equipment on the vibration-absorbing bases.
8. Placement is not allowed:
1) object in residential buildings, in built in, attached it is also built-in - the attached rooms of residential buildings and buildings of civil assignment;
2) children's milk kitchens (further - DMK) in semibasement and basement stores of buildings;
3) production rooms of object in basement and first floors of residential buildings;
4) rooms for the works and services which are not connected with object (premises for accommodation of personnel of object, Items on fattening of pets and birds);
5) locker rooms for personnel in production rooms.
9. Placement is allowed:
1) DMK in the attached buildings, in rooms the children's out-patient and polyclinic and stationary medical organizations with separate entrance;
2) on the first floors of office and residential buildings of DMK with a production capacity up to 5 thousand portions a day;
3) objects of conversion and production of food products in one territory of multi-profile factory buildings in the presence of the sanitary and epidemiologic conclusion in form, according to the subitem 2) article 7-1 of the Code, except for objects more than 100 meters carried to 1-2 class of danger of sanitary classification with the established sanitary protection zone (further - m);
4) objects of low power in separate non-residential buildings, in the rooms attached it is built-in - attached to non-residential buildings, in multi-profile factory buildings of objects (administrative, production, trade), except for objects more than 100 m carried to 1-2 class of danger of sanitary classification with the established sanitary protection zone, on condition of lack of harmful effects on inhabitants and (or) personnel of the main building, respect for the principle of isolation of engineering procedures, in the presence of the sanitary and epidemiologic conclusion;
5) objects of low power in residential buildings, in built in, attached it is also built-in - the attached rooms of residential buildings and buildings of civil assignment, in the presence of the sanitary and epidemiologic conclusion on the project of reasons for the sanitary protection zone at the level of zero meters.
10. In the territory of objects separate entrance and departure for transport, except for objects of low power is provided. Handling platforms, transitions from railway and automobile platforms, storage areas of construction materials, fuel, container, the road for motor transport and walking paths equip with equal waterproof covering.
11. In case of entrance and departure from the territory of the objects occupied with milk procurement, conversion of bird, meat, fish at gate disinfection barriers, with disinfecting solution depending on epizootic situation are arranged. Ditches of disinfection barriers equip with devices for heating of disinfecting solutions during the winter period of year.
12. For acceptance sending of food products cargo handling gears, with equipment of separate load-lifters for transportation of raw materials and finished goods are provided. In places of loading unloading of food products canopies are arranged.
13. In the territory of object allocate the following main zones:
1) administrative on which buildings of administration rooms, check-point and site for the parking of passenger transport are placed;
2) production on which buildings of production rooms, and also production laboratory, health center, sanitary and household rooms, the dining room, car park for specialized transport with canopy are located;
3) economic, with buildings of auxiliary assignment, storage facilities, mechanical-repair workshops, constructions for storage of reserve construction materials, container and fuel, site with containers for collection of garbage and domestic toilets.
The economic zone is located in relation to production zone alee, separates green plantings (trees, bushes).
14. Ground storages for coal, storage tanks of fuel oil and other oil products are placed on the platforms, specially allotted for storage, planned with bias of storm waters.
15. In the territory of object, in the specially allotted place in economic zone, from the windward side in relation to production zone, the site protected from three parties with solid wall height is provided m 1,5 for installation of containers with covers for collection of solid household and production waste suffices.
16. Set and floor area are established according to type, capacity, the range of products, regulations of process design of profile objects.
17. Household rooms are arranged as sanitary propusknik, also sinks for washing of hands, the dryer for clothes and footwear, laundry are their part the room for acceptance of dirty special clothes, shower separate wardrobe for the upper, personal and special clothes and footwear, linen for storage of clean clothes (in the absence of centralized washing).
18. Household rooms for personnel equip with separate cabinets for storage of personal and special clothes and footwear.
In case of placement of household rooms in the certain building provide warm transition to production rooms.
19. On facilities for production and conversion meat (including fowl), fish and dairy products, in case of number of the working women 15 the room for personal hygiene of the woman and special cabin with hygienic shower is also more provided.
20. In production rooms and buildings provide:
1) rooms for storage, washing and disinfection of stock and the reusable tare used in case of production of foodstuff and rooms for storage of harvest stock and the equipment, their washing and disinfection;
2) the bathroom, in the room, certain of all manufacture workshops for foodstuff, which doors do not leave directly to production rooms, equipped with the washout paired to the operating water disposal for sanitary and household drains;
3) flushing cranes for cleaning at the rate of one crane on 500 square meters (further - m 2) in workshops, but at least one on the room. For storage of hoses the brackets equipped with valves tips are provided;
4) the wash basins for washing of hands equipped with eyeliner of hot and cold running water, equipped with mixers, means for washing of hands and one-time towels or electrotowels (at least one) in each production room, the bathroom, household rooms.
21. For personnel of object the place for power supply is allocated (buffet, the dining room or the room for meal).
22. The territory of object is protected, equips with modern conveniences, is provided with hard surface, equipped with the stormwater drainage system for collection of atmospheric, thowing waters and drains from washout of the territory, kept clean.
23. Objects are provided with centralized systems of hot and cold water supply, water disposal. In case of input of water supply system on object the device for sampling of water and ladder for drain is provided. Production rooms of objects are provided with running cold and hot water.
24. In case of absence in the settlement of centralized system of water supply use of water from local sources with the device on object of internal system of water supply system is allowed. In the absence of centralized system of hot water supply and vapor local sources of heat, water heaters are established.
25. For interruption in supply of water on objects accumulative storage tanks of water on the production and drinking purposes equipped with the device for sampling of water on the analysis are provided.
26. The design of reservoirs for water-supply ensures safety of water in sufficient amount.
27. When using on objects for the technical purposes of nondrinking water separate systems of drinking and technical water supply are provided. Distinctive marking is applied on systems of circulation of drinking and nondrinking water.
28. It is not allowed:
1) the device of suspended sludge pipes with technology and household drains over workplaces and processing equipment;
2) passing of struts for withdrawal of household drains through production rooms;
3) to have bathrooms, shower, laundry and washing over storage facilities, manufacture workshops and cooled compartments of objects;
4) laying of plumbing and sanitary in the protecting designs of refrigerating chambers, and also via such cameras and platforms;
5) dumping of waste waters on floor, and also the device of open trenches;
6) dumping of production and household waters into open reservoirs without the corresponding cleaning, and also the device of inverted drainage wells;
7) placement of lamps over processing equipment with open engineering procedures;
8) to place in the territory of buildings, constructions and in rooms of object residential buildings or premises for accommodation of personnel of object, the room for providing the works and services which are not connected with object, Items on fattening of pets and birds;
9) placement of locker rooms for personnel in production rooms.
29. Economic and household and production sewerages on object are provided separate with connection to city (settlement) water disposal, in case of its absence the local system of the sewerage is equipped.
30. In case of placement of object in not channeled and partially channeled settlements the local system of the sewerage and export system of cleaning is provided. Waterproof reservoir (hole) for acceptance of waste waters is equipped with cover, is placed in economic zone and is cleared in process of its filling on two thirds of amount.
31. Waste waters before dumping into the sewerage or on local treatment facilities are exposed to mechanical peeling, containing fat are passed through zhiroulovitel. Waste waters from quarantine department of object are exposed to disinfecting.
32. Production rooms equip with ladders with a diameter at least 10 centimeters (further - cm) and grids for collection of flushing waters. Pipelines for drain of waste waters from processing equipment and machines connect to water disposal with the device of hydraulic locks (siphons).
Draining in the sewerage of waste waters from the equipment is made by the closed method.
33. The floor device in bathrooms, shower and places of laying of the sewerage and water struts through overlappings over rooms of object is made with waterproofing covering.
34. Sewer struts in production and storage facilities lay in the plastered boxes without audits only through household rooms of objects.
35. In rooms of object natural and (or) artificial lighting according to production requirements of production is provided.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.