of October 14, 2015 No. 18-02/924
About approval of Rules of carrying out audit of forest bypasses by the state forest owners
According to subitem 6-1) of Article 26 of the Forest code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 8, 2003, I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of carrying out audit of forest bypasses by the state forest owners.
2. To provide to committee of forestry and fauna of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 14, 2015 No. 18-02/924
1. These rules of carrying out audit of forest bypasses by the state forest owners (further - Rules) are developed according to subitem 6-1) of Article 26 of the Forest code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 8, 2003, and determine procedure for carrying out audits of forest bypasses by the state forest owners.
2. Audits of forest bypasses depending on terms and the purposes of carrying out are divided on planned, unplanned and control.
3. Audit of forest bypasses will be organized and carry out the state forest owners. For its carrying out the order of the first head of the organization - the state forest owner creates the commission as a part of two and more people and the schedule of carrying out audit in form, according to appendix 1 to these rules affirms.
4. When carrying out planned and unplanned audits of forest bypasses join in structure of the commission: engineers of forestry of all categories, forest wardens, assistants to forest wardens, masters of the wood, the state inspectors and other employees of the state forest owners knowing questions of protection, protection, reproduction of the woods and forest utilization.
5. Audit of forest bypass is carried out in the presence of the forester to whom the order of the first head of the organization - the state forest owner assigns forest bypass.
1) in the spring - after descent of snow cover, with the end of audit till June 1;
2) in the fall - before snow loss, with the end of audit till November 1.
7. Unplanned audits are carried out by transfer of forest bypass from one forester to another in connection with:
1) dismissal, transfer into other work, vacation, absence from work on etiology, business trips and studies;
2) need of verification of statements for unsatisfactory work or abuses of official position of the forester.
8. Control audits are carried out in forest bypasses where planned audit reveals the greatest number of forestry violations.
9. For carrying out control audit of forest bypasses the order of the first head of the organization - the state forest owner creates the commission as a part of at least three people.
10. When carrying out control audits of forest bypasses representatives of department of authorized body in the field of forestry and its territorial subdivisions, employees of structural divisions of forestry of regional executive bodies, other state bodies within their competence participate in them.
11. The commissions performing planned, unplanned and control audits of forest bypass check:
1) ensuring forest conservation from illegal fellings;
2) accomplishment of actions for prevention and prevention of wildfires, to their timely detection and liquidation;
3) safety of forest management and forestry and landscape signs, means of evident promotion, improvement elements;
4) availability of the plan of afforestation, data on the provided site of the state forest fund and the property entrusted to it under protection;
5) availability and serviceability of the property entrusted to the forester, and also technical condition of the transports assigned to it, means of communication, special means;
6) availability at the forester of uniform and observance of procedure for its carrying by it.
12. When carrying out planned, unplanned and control audits forestry violations which were not revealed during the period between audits are considered.
13. Stubs illegally of the cut-down trees and the trees damaged as a result of forestry violations are branded.
When carrying out audits by engineers of forestry of all categories and other specialists who do not have the fixed brands, the branding is made by brand of the specialist participating in audit.
14. Upon termination of audit of forest bypass the statement in duplicate in form, according to appendix 2 to these rules is drawn up.
15. Reports on results of planned audits of forest bypasses are submitted by the state forest owners within 30 calendar days on the termination of terms, stipulated in Item 6 these rules, in superior organization and in territorial subdivision of authorized body in the field of forestry, in forms, according to appendices 3 and 4 to these rules with the explanatory note.
16. In case of detection of forestry violations by results of audits of forest bypasses authority punishment according to Article 64 of the Labor code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 23, 2015 is imposed on the forester.
to Rules of carrying out audit of forest bypasses by the state forest owners
surname, name, middle name
the head of the organization -
state forest owner
"__" __________ 20 ___ years
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.