Unofficial transfer. (c) Soyuzpravoinform LLC
of March 15, 2007 No. ZR-81
Accepted by National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia on February 22, 2007
This law is aimed at safety-of-life function and aviation safety, requirements satisfaction of society by airborne transportations, safety of aerial works, and also the environment in the field of aircraft, ensuring protection and safety of the state, protection of interests of the state.
1. This law regulates the legal basis of use of airspace of the Republic of Armenia and activities in industry of aircraft, requirements imposed to services and providing services, the mechanisms of control and the relation connected with the principles of legal regulation of industry.
1. Aviation activities in the territory of the Republic of Armenia which includes the overland and water territories of the Republic of Armenia and also airspace over them (further – airspace) are performed according to this law, the laws of the Republic of Armenia, international treaties of the Republic of Armenia and other legal acts.
The organizational, productive, scientific and other activity of physical persons and legal entities aimed at the development and assistance of aircraft, satisfaction of public requests during airborne transportations, accomplishment of aerial works and provision of services, and also creation and operation of the airports is considered aviation activities.
2. Outside the territory of the Republic of Armenia provisions of this law extend to the air vehicles registered in the Republic of Armenia so far as they do not contradict the laws of the country of finding of the air vehicle at the moment.
1. The government and authorized bodies of public administration, in the course of normative regulation of aviation activities, according to this law:
1) in case of development and adoption of the rules, procedures, instructions and other legal acts concerning aircraft (except for military) or having possible impact on its activities, provide their compliance to provisions of the convention "About International Civil Aviation" (further – the Chicago convention) and, in the greatest possible measure - to the international standards offered the forms of actions and procedures published by International Civil Aviation Organization (further - ICAO), the World Meteorological Organization and other international organizations relating to industry of aircraft;
For the purpose of simplification and acceleration of process of regulation the documents published by ICAO and other International Civil Aviation Organizations are competent to recognize and apply 2) if those conform to requirements of Item 1 of this Article. The documents mentioned in this Item are provided from ICAO in the English or Russian languages recognized by workers.
2. In sense of this law:
1) the certificate of the operator of the air vehicle – the official document issued according to the procedure the stipulated in Clause 43 presents of the law which certifies that the carrier has sufficient professional skills and organizational opportunities for safety control of implementation of the messages provided in the certificate;
2) the certificate of implementation of regular commercial air transportations - the official document issued according to the procedure, established article 44 of this law which grants the right for a fee or in lease to perform public conveyance, mails and (or) load;
3) permission to implementation of regular commercial air traffics of the operator of the foreign air vehicle – the official document issued according to the procedure the stipulated in Clause 48 these laws which grants to the operator of the foreign air vehicle the right to implementation of regular commercial air traffics to the territory of the Republic of Armenia, out of the territory and in the territory;
4) permission to implementation of irregular commercial air traffics – the official documents issued according to the procedure the stipulated in Clause 49 these laws which provide to the operator of the air vehicle of the Republic of Armenia and foreign - the right to perform irregular commercial air traffics on the territory of the Republic of Armenia, out of the territory and in the territory;
5) certificates and permissions to implementation of aviation activities of general purpose and special - the official documents issued according to the procedure the stipulated in Clause 45 these laws which permit to perform activities of general aviation and the special, established by procedure issues of certificates and permissions;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.