of October 28, 2015 No. 877
About approval of the Regulations on National police
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve Regulations on National police which are applied.
2. This resolution becomes effective at the same time with entry into force of the Law of Ukraine "About National police".
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of October 28, 2015 No. 877
1. The national police is the central executive body which activities go and coordinated by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine through the Minister of Internal Affairs and realizing state policy in the sphere of ensuring protection of human rights and freedoms, interests of society and the state, counteraction of crime, maintenance of public safety and procedure.
2. The national police in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, presidential decrees of Ukraine and resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted according to the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, other acts of the legislation.
3. The main objectives of National police are:
1) realization of state policy in spheres of ensuring protection of human rights and freedoms, interests of society and the state, counteraction of crime, maintenance of public safety and procedure;
2) submitting for examination of the Minister of Internal Affairs of offers on ensuring forming of state policy in the specified spheres;
3) provision in the limits determined by the law, services in the help to persons which for the personal, economic, social reasons or owing to emergency situations need such help.
1) generalizes practice of application of the legislation on the questions which are within its competence develops suggestions for improvement of legal acts, acts of the President of Ukraine and the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, regulatory legal acts of the ministries and in accordance with the established procedure represents them to the Minister of Internal Affairs;
2) carries out the preventive and preventive activities directed to prevention to making of offenses;
5) within the powers provided by the law takes part in fight against terrorism, provides effective use of forces and means when conducting anti-terrorist operations;
7-1) within the powers determined by the law performs operational mine clearing, including detection, neutralization and destruction of explosive objects concerning which there are bases to believe that they are objects, tools or means of making of administrative or criminal offenses;
8) within the powers provided by the law will organize and performs actions for rescuing of people, ensuring their safety, protection of property in case of natural disaster, accidents, the fires, catastrophic crashes and liquidation of their consequences;
9) is performed by pre-judicial investigation of criminal offenses within certain competence;
10) performs actions for control of the location of persons which in the procedure established by the law shall carry electronic control facilities;
11) searches for persons disappearing from the bodies of pre-judicial investigation, the investigative judge, court evading from execution of criminal penalty were missing, and other persons in the cases determined by the law; within the powers provided by the law will organize and carries out operational search activities;
14) takes measures for ensuring public safety and procedure on streets, squares, in parks, squares, at stadiums, stations, at the airports, sea and river ports, other public places;
14-1) takes measures for ensuring public safety and procedure during forced execution of judgments and decisions of other bodies (officials), and also actions directed to elimination of threats of life and to health of the state contractors, private contractors and other persons participating in making of executive actions performs the drive in enforcement proceeding, performs search of the debtor or child in enforcement proceeding in the cases provided by the law or the judgment;
15) performs measures for protection of interests of society and the state, counteraction of crime, identification and suppression of administrative offenses at the companies, in organizations and the organizations, and also other objects determined by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine which are served by special police;
16) is regulated by traffic and exercises control of observance of Traffic regulations by his participants and of legitimacy of operation of vehicles on street road net;
17) is performed by escort of vehicles in the cases provided by the law;
Issues 18) according to the law of permission to movement of separate categories of vehicles; in the cases determined by the law issues and approves allowing documents in the sphere of traffic safety;
18-1) finds the vehicles of private use which are temporarily imported on customs area of Ukraine by citizens more than for 30 days and not registered in Ukraine in the terms established by the legislation;
18-2) takes measures to identification of illegal control of vehicles to which the restrictions as violation of terms of temporary import and/or movement set by the Customs code of Ukraine in customs regime of transit, use for the purposes of business activity and/or receipt of the income in Ukraine are applied, transfer of vehicles to ownership, use or the order to persons who did not import them on customs area of Ukraine or did not place in customs regime of transit, and also takes measures to identification of illegal disassembling of such vehicles;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.