of October 26, 2015 No. 745
About approval of the Technical regulation "Ensuring Presence in the Market of Electric Equipment, Held for Use in Certain Limits of Tension"
According to parts (1) and (2) article 18 of the Law No. 235 of December 1, 2011 on activities for accreditation and assessment of conformity (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, Art. No. 46-47, 136) and for the purpose of realization of provisions of the National plan of action for implementation of the Agreement on association the Republic of Moldova – the European Union for 2014-2016, approved by the Order of the Government No. 808 of October 7, 2014. (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2014, Art. No. 297-309, 851), with subsequent changes and amendments, DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve the Technical regulation "Ensuring Presence in the Market of Electric Equipment, Held for Use in Certain Limits of Tension" it (is applied).
2. Ensuring presence in the market and commissioning of electric equipment marked by mark of conformity of SM which is put according to Law No. 235 provisions of December 1, 2011 on activities for accreditation and assessment of conformity is allowed.
3. The producer or his authorized representative - the legal entity with the permanent location in the Republic of Moldova puts mark of conformity of SM if electric equipment is held for use in the national market.
4. Application on the same electric equipment of the sign SM and marking of CE is forbidden according to requirements of this resolution.
5. Provisions of this resolution on application of marking of SE equally belong also to mark of conformity of SM.
6. Obligations and liability of the producer, his authorized representative, the importer or the distributor - the legal entity with the location in the Republic of Moldova, the presence relating to providing in the market and put into operation to electric equipment on which the sign SM is applied, correspond to those which are provided by this resolution for electric equipment with marking of SE.
7. To the Ministry of Economy and Infrastructure to develop the plan of implementation of the Technical regulation "Ensuring Presence in the Market of Electric Equipment, Held for Use in Certain Limits of Tension" within 6 months from the date of publication of this resolution.
9. On the date of entry into force of this resolution to declare invalid the Order of the Government No. 255 of March 5, 2008. "About approval of the Technical regulation "Safety of Low-voltage Electric Equipment" (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2008, Art. No. 51-54, 325).
10. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Ministry of Economy and Infrastructure.
Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Economic Affairs
Stefan Christoph Brid
No. 745 is approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of October 26, 2015
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.