Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On November 5, 2015 No. 756
of November 2, 2015 No. 645
About organization and allocation of grants of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan on support and development of business activity of women for 2016 - 2020
In pursuance of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Tajikistan of December 3, 1999, No. 5 "About measures for advancement of women in society", instructions and the orders of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan stated at meeting with domestic entrepreneurs of December 25, 2007 and also for the purpose of continuation of support and development of business activity of women, the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. From 2016 to 2020 annually to found 80 grants of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan for support and development of business activity among women, including:
- 20 grants in the amount of 40 000 (forty thousand) somoni;
- 20 grants in the amount of 30 000 (thirty thousand) somoni;
- 20 grants in the amount of 20 000 (twenty thousand) somoni;
- 20 grants in the amount of 10 000 (ten thousand) somoni.
3. To provide to the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan financing of grants of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan within the means provided in the budget of 2016 and to provide necessary means in the Government budget for 2017 - 2020.
4. To committee on cases of women and family under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan to take necessary measures for implementation of this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of November 2, 2015 No. 645
1. Rules of allocation of grants of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan on support and development of business activity of women for 2016 - 2020 are developed for the purpose of grant support in pursuance of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Tajikistan of December 3, 1999, No. 5 "About measures for advancement of women in society", instructions and the orders of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan stated at meeting with domestic entrepreneurs on December 25, 2007 and determines the purposes of allocation of grants of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan, procedure for organization of the Commission and allocation of grants, procedure for acceptance and consideration of requests, powers of the Commission, the term of realization and control of implementation of the grant project.
2. Grants of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan (further - Grants) are allocated for the purpose of support and development of business activity of women. Grants are allocated to women - to individual entrepreneurs whose introduced drafts meet the requirements of these rules and providing their competitiveness in the labor market, employment and training in professions of women and girls are aimed at the development of business activity of women, creation of new workplaces, increase in activity of women in the economic sector.
3. Grants are allocated on the basis of tender which procedure for carrying out is regulated by these Rules.
4. Women - the individual entrepreneurs who received the Grant have no right of participation in tender in the next four years.
5. For the purpose of realization of activities for grant support for Committee on cases of women and family under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan (further - Committee) the decision of board of Committee creates the Grant commission (further - the Commission). The commission is established from among representatives of the relevant ministries and departments which list affirms the decision of board of Committee.
6. Activities of the Commission are regulated according to these Rules.
7. The commission is established for one year and is accountable to Committee.
8. The chairman of Committee directs activities of the Commission.
9. The procedure for registration of form of requests is determined according to appendix (the sample of the request is applied). Necessary information for participation in tender extends Committee in mass media after organization of the Commission.
10. Order taking for participation in tender begins after the edition of the announcement in mass media.
11. The requests submitted for participation in tender are considered by the Commission within two months after the termination of term of adoption of requests. Documents of grant projects of women - individual entrepreneurs, provided, but not undergone tender do not return.
12. The requests which are not drawn up according to the provided sample are not considered by the Commission.
13. Only 80 (eighty) best grant projects are financed. Grant's amount is determined according to real expense budget and the planned works.
14. Between Committee and women - individual entrepreneurs whose grant projects are acknowledged as winners, sign the bilateral agreement about implementation of the grant project in which obligations of the Parties and financing terms of the project are determined.
15. The commission has the following powers:
- considers the projects provided on tender;
- allocates quotas according to regions and their economic and social situation;
- by consideration of grant projects provides priorities to projects of women with limited opportunities or the projects aimed at employment of such women;
- determines winners of tender.
16. The term of implementation of each project constitutes at least six months.
17. In cases of failure to carry out of the project on reasonable excuses, on the basis of the written address of grantopoluchitel the Committee can extend the term of its realization.
18. The grantee shall provide within at least two years to Committee information on continuation of the business activity.
19. For the purpose of control of effective implementation of grant projects by Committee, managements, departments and sectors for women and family of local executive bodies of the government intermediate and final monitoring is carried out.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.