of October 15, 2015 No. 139
About approval of the Regulations on hiring of medical personnel of health care system on competitive basis
According to Art. 56 of the Labor code of the Republic of Moldova, the Order of the Government about approval of the Regulations on appointment on competitive basis of heads of State Healthcare Institutions No. 1079 of October 2, 2007, the Strategy of development for the health care system for 2008-2017 approved by the Order of the Government No. 1471 of December 24, 2007 for the purpose of regulation of the procedure of set, selection and hiring of medical personnel, for ensuring transparency and equal access to vacant positions, according to Item 9 of the Regulations on the organization and functioning of the Ministry of Health, structure and the extreme number of staff of its central office approved by the Order of the Government No. 397 of May 31, 2011. PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve Regulations on hiring of medical personnel of health care system on competitive basis.
2. Provide to the public medical institutions the organization and carrying out tender only according to the Provision approved by this order.
3. To young specialists to find a job only on the basis of distribution of the Ministry of Health.
4. To heads of the public medical institutions:
1) to organize education and training of departments of human resources for the purpose of realization of the relevant competitive activities;
2) to provide placement of vacant positions on the website of the Ministry of Health and organization;
3) to bear the personal liability for observance of the rules approved by this order.
5. To management of management of medical personnel:
1) to monitor observance of rules of this provision in case of employment of medical personnel in the public medical and sanitary institutions;
2) to provide and coordinate placement of information on vacant positions on the website of the Ministry of Health.
6. To the national center of management in health care:
1) to provide the advisory and methodical support necessary for implementation of this provision;
2) being based on information on vacant positions, to analyze the need for personnel and to plan personnel of health care system.
7. Publish this order in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova.
8. To impose control of execution of this order on the state secretary Mr. Nicolae Zhelamski.
Minister of Health
to the Order of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Moldova of October 15, 2015 No. 139
1. The regulations on hiring of medical personnel of health care system on competitive basis (further - the Provision) are developed according to Art. 56 of the Labor code No. 154-XV of March 28, 2003, the Law on health protection No. 411 of 28.03.1995, with subsequent changes and amendments, the Program of activities of the Government of the Republic of Moldova for 2015-2018, and are aimed by the Plan of activities of the Ministry of Health for 2015 at providing equal access for candidates to vacant positions in health care system taking into account the characteristic of position and professional competence of candidates.
2. The principles provided by this Provision extend to the public medical institutions and are recommended for use to private institutions in the course of enrollment, selection and employment of medical personnel.
3. The management bears responsibility for providing medical institutions with skilled workers according to requirements.
4. Enrollment, selection and employment of medical personnel will be organized and carried out based on the following principles:
open competition - ensuring open and equal entry to all candidates who correspond to the established conditions;
transparency – complete informing on vacancies and conditions of employment, providing information on the organization and carrying out tender to all concerned parties;
objectivity - creation of equal conditions to candidates for vacant position;
ensuring the selection based on single technique of assessment of candidates;
the choice on merits - selection on the basis of the received results of the most competent persons.
5. Occupation of free or temporarily free position is held on competitive basis within vacant or temporarily the vacant positions provided by the staff list.
6. Any person corresponding to the general and specific terms established by the corresponding job description can participate in tender on occupation of vacant or temporarily vacant position.
7. On participation in tender on occupation of vacant or temporarily vacant position any person answering to the following general terms can be registered:
- are citizens of the Republic of Moldova;
- the citizens of other countries taking the residence and the work permit in the Republic of Moldova;
- know Romanian, written and oral;
- are in condition of full legal capacity;
- with corresponding for position for which apply the state of health confirmed with the medical certificate issued by the family doctor or authorized medical institution;
- were not condemned for crime execution, incompatible with position for which applies;
- have the corresponding education, stipulated by the legislation for this position;
- correspond to specific conditions for holding the post, exposed on tender.
8. Specific conditions to which there shall correspond person participating in tender on occupation of vacant or temporarily vacant position are established in the job description by organization in which there is this vacant position.
9. The specific conditions relating to the education necessary for occupation of vacant or temporarily vacant position are determined according to classifications of industries and the approved specialties.
10. For the announcement of tender on occupation of vacant position the management of medical institution (division of human resources) should mean the following:
a) name of vacant or temporary vacant position;
b) the job description of vacant or temporarily vacant position constituted and approved according to the legislation;
c) offers on structure of the contest committee and commission responsible for appeal;
d) the other information relating to the organization of tender: employment duration, special conditions of participation.
11. At least in 20 days until the beginning of tender the organization organizing tender shall provide advertizing of the held competition by means of the announcement.
12. This announcement shall be without fail displayed on:
- to bulletin board of organization;
- website of organization;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.