of November 16, 2015 No. 405-V ZRK
About compulsory social medical insurance
This Law governs the public relations arising in system of compulsory social medical insurance for the purpose of realization of constitutional right of citizens on health protection.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) assignments - the money paid by employers at the expense of own means to fund of social medical insurance, granting the right to consumers of medical services for whom payment of assignments was performed to receive medical care in system of compulsory social medical insurance;
2) payers of assignments and (or) fees (further - payers) - persons performing calculation, deduction, transfer, payment of assignments and (or) fees in fund of social medical insurance according to the procedure, established by this Law;
3) fund of social medical insurance (further - fund) - the non-profit organization making accumulation of assignments and fees, and also performing purchase and fee of the subjects of health care providing medical care in amounts and on the conditions provided by the agreement of purchase of medical services and other functions determined by the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) authorized body in the field of health care (further - authorized body) - the central executive body performing management and cross-industry coordination in the field of protection of public health, medical and pharmaceutical science, medical and pharmaceutical education, drug circulation and medical products, control of quality of medical services;
5) subjects of health care - the organizations of health care, and also the physical persons practising private medicine and pharmaceutical activities;
6) purchase of services at subjects of health care - planning, the choice, the conclusion and agreement performance of purchase of medical services;
7) fees - the money paid to fund by the payers of fees specified in Item 2 of article 14 of this Law, and granting the right to consumers of medical services to receive medical care in system of compulsory social medical insurance;
7-1) person who is engaged in private practice - the private notary, the private legal executive, the lawyer, professional mediator;
7-2) investment revenue - the increments of assets of fund in terms of money received as a result of their investment;
8) assets of fund - assignments and fees, the penalty fee received for delay of payment of assignments and (or) fees, investment revenue minus commission fee on ensuring activities of fund, and also other receipts in fund which are not forbidden by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
9) the joint commission on quality of medical services (further - the joint commission) - the advisory advisory body under authorized body created for development of recommendations about enhancement of clinical protocols, standards of medical education, provision of medicines, standards of quality control system and availability of services in the field of health care;
10) the agreement of purchase of medical services (further - the agreement of purchase of services) - the agreement in writing between fund and the subject of health care providing delivery of health care within the guaranteed amount of free medical care and (or) in system of compulsory social medical insurance;
11) the consumer of medical services - the physical person having according to this Law the right to medical care in system of compulsory social medical insurance;
12) compulsory social medical insurance - complex of legal, economic and organizational measures on delivery of health care to consumers of medical services for the asset account of fund of social medical insurance;
13) system of compulsory social medical insurance - set of the regulations and rules established by the state, governing the relations between participants of system of compulsory social medical insurance;
14) medical care in system of compulsory social medical insurance - the amount of medical care provided to consumers of medical services for the asset account of fund of social medical insurance;
15) No. 80-VI ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 30.06.2017;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.