of November 16, 2015 No. 402-V ZRK
(In edition of the Laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 03.07.2017 No. 86-VI ZRK, 02.07.2018 of No. 165-VI ZRK)
This Law governs the public relations arising in the sphere of charity.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) the sponsor - person performing sponsor's activities;
2) sponsor's activities - activities of the sponsor for rendering the charitable help on the terms of promoting of name of the sponsor according to this Law, the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, international treaties of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) promoting of name of the sponsor - distribution of information in visual and (or) sound form of own name (name) of the sponsor, its goods, trademarks, works, services in exchange for financing and (or) material and technical support of action;
4) donations - money, and also other property from persons, once within calendar year transferred to users for satisfaction of their current demands;
4-1) small homeland - administrative and territorial unit of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the territory of which the physical person was born and (or) carried out part of the life;
4-2) person giving support to the small homeland - the physical person giving support to the small homeland;
4-3) support of the small homeland - the voluntary activities based on patriotism, directed to support to the small homeland;
5) charity - the social and useful activities based on rendering the charitable help and satisfaction of humane requirements, performed voluntarily, gratuitously or on favorable terms in the form of philanthropic, sponsor's and philanthropic activities, and also support to the small homeland;
6) the charitable program - the system of measures including terms and procedure of the charitable help;
7) the volunteer of charity - the physical person who is taking part in charity by application of the experience, special skills, knowledge, abilities, personal contacts on the basis of the signed contract with the philanthropist;
8) charitable grant - the money allocated for financial aid to the user which target use is confirmed by the report;
9) the philanthropist - person, the philanthropist and (or) the sponsor, and (or) the patron, and (or) the person giving support to the small homeland performing charity;
10) the charitable help - the property provided by the philanthropist on a grant basis for the purpose of assistance to the user in improvement of financial and (or) financial position:
in the form of social support of physical person;
in the form of the sponsor's help;
non-profit organization for the purpose of maintenance of its authorized activities;
11) charitable organization - the non-profit organization created for implementation of charity according to this Law, the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, international treaties of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
12) the patron - person performing philanthropic activities;
13) philanthropic activities - activities of the patron for rendering the charitable help on the basis of good will in development of science, education, culture, art, sports skill, preserving historical and ethnocultural property of society and state according to this Law, the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, international treaties of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
14) the target capital (endaument) - the investment revenue from the initial size of the capital of the philanthropist sent by the philanthropist to implementation of the charitable help on condition of preserving the initial size of the capital;
15) the user - person receiving the charitable help in the solution of questions of social nature;
16) the philanthropist - person performing philanthropic activities;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.