of April 29, 2015 No. 266
About creation of Council for communications with compatriots abroad under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of strengthening of interaction and ensuring effective cooperation between the state and compatriots concerning dynamic economic, cultural and social development of the Kyrgyz Republic, according to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Create Council for communications with compatriots abroad under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. Approve regulations on Council for communications with compatriots abroad under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic according to appendix.
Acting as Prime Minister
1. Council on communications with compatriots under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - Council) is the public consultative body providing strengthening of interaction of compatriots with state bodies of the executive authority of the Kyrgyz Republic on development and preparation of recommendations and offers on support, protection of the rights and interests of compatriots abroad.
2. Council in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, international treaties which came legally into force which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic, and the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic and does not pursue political goals.
3. Main activities of Council:
- government relations, municipal authorities, and also with the public (non-governmental) organizations and associations of compatriots;
- cooperation with the international organizations and their authorized bodies;
- support and development of volunteer activities;
- development and support of projects of cultural, social, educational, humanitarian, religious and other orientation, and also development of recommendations about enhancement of state policy for compatriots;
- coordination of efforts of the Kyrgyz diasporas and associations on improvement of quality of life of compatriots abroad, to preserving ethnic culture;
- information exchange and increase in awareness of society on problems of compatriots abroad.
4. Main objective of Council is strengthening of interaction and ensuring effective cooperation between the state and compatriots concerning dynamic economic, cultural, social development of the Kyrgyz Republic, support, protection of the rights and interests of compatriots abroad.
5. For achievement of effective objectives Council carries out the following tasks:
- introduction of offers to the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic on the main questions connected with realization of state policy on support of compatriots;
- introduction of offers to the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic concerning realization of the basic rights and freedoms of man and citizen enshrined in the legislation.
6. For the solution of objectives Council performs the following functions:
- development of offers and recommendations for state bodies and local government bodies;
- participation in determination and development of program documents concerning migration, including labor migration;
- assistance in attraction of direct foreign investments in economy of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- consideration of the course of the solution of objectives of Council;
- systematic informing compatriots on successfully implemented best practicians of contribution and participation of compatriots in development of the Kyrgyz Republic.
7. The basic principles of activities of Council are:
- social responsibility;
- equality of members of council;
- openness for compatriots;
- transparency of activities;
- justification of the prepared decisions;
- accounting of public opinion by preparation and decision making;
- focus on resulting effect.
8. Are part of Council the chairman, the vice-chairman, 7 representatives of state bodies and 8 representatives of compatriots.
The structure of Council is determined as follows:
general meeting of Council - the main working body;
the secretariat of Council - executive body.
9. Functions of the secretariat of Council are performed by the Ministry of Labour, migration and youth of the Kyrgyz Republic.
10. Are part of general meeting of Council:
The Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic - the chairman of the board;
the vice-Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic on social problems - the vice-chairman of Council;
members of council:
the representatives of state bodies of the executive authority at the level of deputy managers recommended by the Secretariat in coordination with state bodies;
representatives of compatriots abroad:
the compatriots recommended by non-profit organizations, at least 3 years dealing with issues of compatriots, associations of compatriots, the Kyrgyz communities, diplomatic representations (embassies), permanent missions, consular establishments of the Kyrgyz Republic or visa Items of the Kyrgyz Republic;
the candidates from among compatriots who are constantly located abroad or being citizens of foreign state for inclusion in structure of Council are considered on the basis of recommendations of non-profit organizations, associations of compatriots, the Kyrgyz communities and the letter recommendation of diplomatic representations (embassies), permanent missions, consular establishments of the Kyrgyz Republic or visa Items of the Kyrgyz Republic in country of incorporation and implementation of authorized activities of the representing non-profit organization.
For candidates from among representatives of compatriots citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic, the letters recommendations of diplomatic representations (embassies), permanent missions, consular establishments of the Kyrgyz Republic or visa Items of the Kyrgyz Republic which are in the Kyrgyz Republic and being do not require.
11. The staff of Council affirms the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
12. The statement and all necessary documents for inclusion in structure of Council go addressed to the head of the secretariat of Council.
13. Change of structure of Council happens:
- according to the statement of the member of council who showed willingness to leave structure of Council;
- if the decision on exit, exception of structure of Council is accepted by Council with quorum (11 members of council) and is registered the head of the secretariat of Council on the basis of the documents received from the applicant.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.