of September 21, 2015 No. 655
About approval of the Procedure for carrying out purchases of services in production and delivery of excise stamps to alcoholic and tobacco products to the Kyrgyz Republic and out of its limits
According to part 7 of article 10 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About public procurements", articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for carrying out purchases of services in production and delivery of excise stamps to alcoholic and tobacco products to the Kyrgyz Republic and out of its limits according to appendix.
2. Determine the State Tax Administration under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic the buying organization for holding tender for the procurement of services in production and delivery of excise stamps to alcoholic and tobacco products to the Kyrgyz Republic and out of its limits.
3. To the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic together with the State Tax Administration under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- in two-month time in accordance with the established procedure to develop and submit for consideration of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic the bill of the Kyrgyz Republic providing amending the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About public procurements" regarding refining of procedure for the carrying out purchases determined by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- take other measures following from this resolution.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of finance and credit policy of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of September 21, 2015, No. 655
1. The purpose of this Procedure is ensuring carrying out public procurements, legal, transparent and economic for the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. In the activities the buying organization is guided by the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About public procurements", other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic and this Procedure.
3. The buying organization by the order forms, abolishes the contest committee for holding procedures of purchases of services in production and delivery of excise stamps to alcoholic and tobacco products to the Kyrgyz Republic and out of its limits (further - the commission), approves structure and excludes from the list of members of the commission.
4. On each held competition the new commission is formed.
5. The structure of the commission is determined by the buying organization, with obligatory inclusion in the list of the representative of the State Customs Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic. Commission chairman is the representative of the buying organization, the vice-chairman is the representative of the State Customs Service to the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
6. Representatives of other state or public organizations who are officially invited for participation in activities of the commission can be part of the commission.
7. Involvement of government employees to participation in activities of the commission is performed on a grant basis.
8. Members of the commission shall not have conflict of interest according to article 6 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About public procurements". In case of conflict of interest at members of the commission, it is necessary to exclude immediately them from structure of the commission and to replace with other persons.
9. As a part of the commission there shall be one specialist in the field of public procurements having the appropriate certificate.
10. The commission is effective from the date of education to the conclusion of the agreement.
11. The commission chairman is responsible for the organization of work of the commission.
12. The main objectives of the commission are:
- ensuring the maximum profitability and efficiency of purchases;
- expansion of participation and development of the competition between suppliers (contractors) in the course of implementation of purchases;
- providing the fair attitude towards all suppliers (contractors) participating in the competitive biddings;
- ensuring impartiality and openness of procedures of purchases;
- providing publication of the announcement of the forthcoming tender.
13. The main functions of the commission are:
- development and placement of competitive documents on the portal of public procurements;
- the invitation of the experts providing the help in development of the tender documentation;
- decision making about inclusion in structure of the commission of technical employees;
- establishment of additional selection criteria, in addition to the price;
- the direction of samples of excise stamps for examination regarding compliance to the requirements established by the tender documentation;
- determination of the sizes and type of warranty providing;
- consideration of protests and claims of suppliers (contractors) and decision making according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- determination of the auditor for conducting verification of the decision passed by the commission concerning observance of requirements of the legislation in the field of public procurements;
- approval of the criteria and requirements provided the tender documentation;
- carrying out opening of bids in time, specified in the tender documentation;
- creation of the protocol of procedures of purchases;
- introduction of the offer on award of the agreement to the winner or introduction of reasons for de or additional novo review.
In case of change of technical specifications or change of the main requirements the commission can make changes to the tender documentation without change of subject of purchases, by the edition of amendments, in time, allowing suppliers (contractors) to consider timely the changes made to the tender documentation by preparation of the bids and timely to direct the bid, but anyway no later than three working days before the expiration of final term of submission of bids. Information on change of the tender documentation is published on the web portal of public procurements, with the obligatory notification of all participants of tender, and has for them binding force.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.