of September 11, 2015 No. 626
About creation of the Memorial and historical complex of Kurmanzhan Datka in the village of Chong-Sary-Oy of the Issyk kul district of the Issyk kul region
For the purpose of enrichment of historical and spiritual heritage of the Kyrgyz people, realization of Item 1 of the resolution of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the appeal of public Charity foundation of Kurmanzhan Datka" of May 22, 2014 No. 4068-V, according to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Create the Memorial and historical complex of Kurmanzhan Datka in the form of organization under the Ministry of Culture, information and tourism of the Kyrgyz Republic in the village of Chong-Sary-Oy of the Issyk kul district of the Issyk kul region.
2. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 05.03.2021 No. 79
3. To the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic to provide in the bill of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the republican budget of the Kyrgyz Republic on 2016 and the forecast for 2017-2018" funds for content of the Memorial and historical complex of Kurmanzhan Datka.
4. To the office of the plenipotentiary of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic in the Issyk kul region to take measures for preserving, use and promoting of the Memorial and historical complex of Kurmanzhan Datka.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of education, culture and sport of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.