of September 16, 2015 No. 642
About approval of the Standard regulations on the representative for the prevention of corruption in state bodies and local government bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic
According to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve Standard regulations on the representative for the prevention of corruption in state bodies and local government bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic according to appendix.
2. To the ministries, the state committee, administrative departments, plenipotentiaries of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic in areas to approve in accordance with the established procedure regulations on the representative for the prevention of corruption in state body according to the Standard provision approved by Item 1 of this resolution.
3. Recommend to other state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic and the city halls of the cities of Bishkek and Osh to approve in accordance with the established procedure regulations on the representative for the prevention of corruption in state body (city administration) according to the Standard provision approved by Item 1 of this resolution.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of anti-corruption policy of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of September 16, 2015 No. 642
1. The regulations on the representative for the prevention of corruption in state bodies and local government bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Provision) determine the main activities, the rights and obligations of the representative for the prevention of corruption (further - the Representative) by implementation of coordination of sales activity of anti-corruption policy.
2. The representative replaces position of the public or municipal service.
3. Position assignment, service and dismissal (dismissal) of the Representative are performed according to the legislation on the public and municipal service in the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. The representative in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, the constitutional laws, the laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic which came in the procedure established by the law into force international treaties which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic, the conventional principles and rules of international law, and also this Provision.
5. The representative performs the activities in interaction with the secretary of state, the deputy manager of state body and local government body, the chief of staff, heads of structural divisions, other officials, service of human resources management (personnel divisions), the commissions on ethics, structural divisions and subordinated organizations and the organizations of state body and local government bodies.
6. The main objectives of the Representative are:
- coordination of activities of state body and local government body (further - body) on realization of state policy in the sphere of the prevention of corruption;
- development of offers on implementation of measures for the prevention of corruption;
- implementation of primary monitoring of realization of anti-corruption measures;
- methodological and consulting maintenance of measures of the prevention of corruption in system of body.
7. The representative performs the following functions:
- also management of corruption risks in body carries out assessment, prepares offers on decrease and elimination (management) of the revealed risks;
- conducts work on identification and settlement of the reasons and conditions promoting emergence of conflict of interest;
- carries out work on implementation of ethical standards and examples of behavior of the government and local government officers and the principles of fair management;
- jointly with structural, subordinated divisions develops the anti-corruption program and the plan of state body and local government body, coordinates process of their execution;
- carries out job analysis of divisions of body with the statements and addresses of citizens and legal entities including which arrived by "telephone hotlines" and e-mail regarding availability in them of information on the corruption facts;
- prepares and provides to the head of body materials on questions: monitoring of publications in the mass media devoted to corruption problems, corruptogenic factors and measures of realization of anti-corruption policy; the analysis of practice of consideration of addresses of citizens and legal entities concerning protection of their rights against corruption encroachments; interactions of body with non-governmental organizations and independent experts in the sphere of anti-corruption;
- will organize anti-corruption training of employees (personnel, workers) body, and also their individual consultation;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.