of February 24, 2015 No. 190
About approval of Rules of providing civil air vehicles with aviation fuels and lubricants
According to subitems 41-44) of Item 1 of article 14 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 15, 2010 "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of providing civil air vehicles with aviation fuels and lubricants.
2. To committee of civil aviation of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Seydakhmetov B. K.) provide:
1) in the procedure established by the legislation state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printed publicity materials and information system of law of Ad_let of the republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan";
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of Item 2 of this order.
3. I reserve control of execution of this order.
The acting minister on investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan
June 10, 2015
Kasymov K. N.
It is approved
Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
V. S school student.
Approved by the Order of the acting minister on investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 24, 2015 No. 190
1. These rules of providing civil air vehicles with aviation fuels and lubricants (further - Rules) are developed according to subitems 41-44) of Item 1 of article 14 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 15, 2010 "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft" and determine procedure for providing civil air vehicles with aviation fuels and lubricants.
2. Civil air vehicles are provided with aviation fuels and lubricants Service of fuels and lubricants (further - Service fuel and lubricants) which are structural division of civil aviation organization or the independent legal entity - the organization for providing with fuels and lubricants.
3. The terms and determinations used in these rules:
1) system of single-point fueling of civil air vehicles fuel (further - the TsZS system) - complex of constructions and production equipment for fuel delivery from reservoirs in tanks of civil air vehicles by means of stationary pumps on process pipelines and via filling aggregates;
2) aviation fuels and lubricants (further - aviafuel and lubricants) - the general name of fuels, oils, lubricant and special liquids of all brands applied in case of operation of aviation engineering;
3) quality of aviafuel and lubricants - the set of aviafuel and lubricants properties determining capability of these materials to meet the requirements established in the specifications and technical documentation;
4) warehouse aviafuel and lubricants - complex of buildings, constructions, installations and the equipment of acceptance, storage and issue of aviafuel and lubricants for gas station of civil air vehicles;
5) commercial water - the water which is formed in reservoirs as a result of upholding of fuels and lubricants.
4. The quantity and the sizes of reservoirs are determined by Service fuel and lubricants for ensuring daily needs of civil aviation organizations, and also for creation of reserve amount of aviafuel and lubricants.
5. When providing civil air vehicles Service fuel and lubricants uses aviafuel and lubricants:
1) allowed to application and brought in documents on flight operation and maintenance of the corresponding types of civil air vehicles;
2) having the certificate of conformity (for the aviafuel and lubricants which are subject to certification according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan).
6. Use of aviafuel and lubricants, not brought in documents on flight operation and maintenance of civil air vehicles, is performed in coordination with producers and designers of civil air vehicles.
The delivery agreement aviafuel and lubricants is signed according to the civil legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
7. In case of the conclusion of delivery agreements aviafuel and lubricants the supplier guarantees:
1) compliance of the aviafuel and lubricants deliverable brand to requirements of technical regulations and standards, specifications and production technologies;
2) supply of aviafuel and lubricants with the quality assurance of the producer and documentation confirming quality and amount of aviafuel and lubricants;
3) observance of requirements for safety of quality and to exception of mixing of aviafuel and lubricants with other fuel and lubricants brands when transporting, and also in cases of complex transportation of aviafuel and lubricants by different vehicles to the receiver;
4) use of vehicles and reservoirs of the aviafuel and lubricants which are specially prepared and intended for transportation;
5) obligations on timely informing on the arisen and revealed case of intentional or unintentional quality degradation of aviafuel and lubricants in production process, storages and transportations which can affect reliability of work of aviation engineering when obtaining and using the aviafuel and lubricants this brand.
8. Gas station of the civil aviafuel and lubricants air vehicles is performed based on daily plans of flights which arrive from the authorized representative of airline no later than one days about the planned days with indication of numbers of runs, types and board numbers, time of departures and amount of aviafuel and lubricants for each of them in time. Requests for aviafuel and lubricants are transferred to Service fuel and lubricants.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.