of September 3, 2015 No. 84
About approval of the Regulations on the procedure of holding examinations in certification of specialists in the field of geodesy, cartography, topographical researches and geoinformatics
In pursuance of part provisions (1) article 6-2 of the Law on geodesy, cartography and geoinformatics No. 778-XV of December 27, 2001 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2002, Art. No. 29-31 160), with subsequent changes and amendments, and also item 4 of the Order of the Government No. 324 of June 2, 2015 about approval of the Regulations on activities of Certifying commission in the field of geodesy, cartography, topographical researches and geoinformatics (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2015, No. 139-143, 367) I ORDER to the Art.:
1. Approve Regulations on the procedure of holding qualification examination of specialists in the field of geodesy, cartography, topographical researches and geoinformatics (appendix No. 1).
2. Create Certifying commission in the field of geodesy, cartography, topographical researches and geoinformatics (appendix No. 2).
3. In case of release of members of the commission from posts of their function in its structure will carry out again nominated persons with the subsequent publication of the relevant order.
4. To impose control over execution of this order on the deputy director general Morkov Alexander.
5. Publish this order in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova.
CEO of the Agency of land relations and inventory
to the Order of the Agency of land relations and the inventory of the Republic of Moldova of September 3, 2015 No. 84
1. This provision is developed based on the Law on geodesy, cartography and geoinformatics No. 778 of December 27, 2001 (The official Monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2002, No. 29-31, the Art. 160), and also the Orders of the Government about approval of the Regulations on activities of Certifying commission in the field of geodesy, cartography, topographical researches and geoinformatics No. 324 of June 2, 2015 (the Official Monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2015, No. 139-143, Art. 367).
2. The regulations on the procedure of holding examinations in certification of specialists in the field of geodesy, cartography, topographical researches and geoinformatics (further - the Provision) determine the procedure of certification of physical persons which can perform and check specialized works in the field of geodesy, cartography, topographical researches and geoinformatics according to appendix No. 1.
3. The announcement of holding qualification examination is published on the web page of the Agency of land relations and the inventory (further the Agency). The applicant within 15 calendar days from the date of publication of the announcement shall submit the following documents:
a) the statement in which the area (areas) on which, (which) the qualification certificate according to appendix No. 2 is requested is specified;
b) the identity document, in the copy;
c) the diploma about education, the document on assignment of academic statuses in copies;
d) the service record in the copy;
e) the list of the occupational works performed by it and/or in accomplishment of which it took part;
f) the declaration under the personal liability on lack of criminal record in the last five years in connection with the activities requested for certification with putting down of date and the signature.
4. After submission due date of documents within 15 working days the Certifying commission considers documents and makes the decision on assumption of applicants on examination or on refusal.
5. The decision on assumption of applicants to examination (written) is published on the web page of the Agency, specifying number, time and the venue of written examination at least in 5 working days prior to number of its carrying out.
6. The qualification examination consists of written part and interview for applicants who request the qualification certificate for the first time, for applicants from whom more than 30 days which is given before Certifying commission were withdrawn qualification certificates and applicants with the qualification certificate with the expired effective period. Written tests include the subjects concerning standards, legal statuses and legal acts, professional practice, procedures of safety and quality of works, types of measurements, etc. which are told applicants in day of publication of the announcement of holding testing certification on the web page of the Agency.
7. The certifying commission determines the level of complexity and duration of written examination.
8. In the course of holding examination anonymity of written works of applicants by their codification will be provided.
9. Written work is estimated on 10-mark system. The result of written examination is considered positive if it was estimated minimum by assessment "5" based on the scale established by the commission. After check of all works they will be decoded.
10. The decision on the admission to examination (interview) is published on the web page of the Agency, specifying number, time and the venue of interview, minimum in 3 working days prior to its carrying out.
11. Applicants with qualification certificates with the expired effective period will shall pass less than 30 days only oral examination (interview). The interview is conducted according to the solution of certifying commission.
12. The result of interview during which also the list of the specialized works performed by the applicant is considered can be positive or negative. In case of negative result of interview the applicant will not be certified, and it will shall be provided at another qualification examination for certification.
13. In case of positive assessment of written examination, the applicant is allowed to interview. Depending on whether there passed applicant of interview or not the certifying commission makes decisions on issue of the qualification certificate (according to model from appendix No. 3) to the applicant or about refusal.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.