of July 9, 2015 No. 4-2/626
About approval of Rules of implementation of high-quality and seed control, soil assessment, laboratory variety testings, examinations of quality of seeds
According to subitem 8-1) of Item 1 of article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 8, 2003 "About seed farming", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1) Rules of implementation of high-quality and seed control, soil assessment according to appendix 1 to this order;
2) Rules of implementation of laboratory variety testings according to appendix 2 to this order;
3) Rules of implementation of examination of quality of seeds according to appendix 3 to this order.
2. To provide to department of production and conversion of crop products and phytosanitary safety of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) the state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after the state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the intranet portal of state bodies.
Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan
"_" ___________ 2015
______________ B. Sultanov
It is approved
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
August 20, 2015
to the Order of the Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2015 No. 4-2/626
1. These rules of implementation of high-quality and seed control, soil assessment (further - Rules) are developed according to subitem 8-1) of Item 1 of article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 8, 2003 "About seed farming" (further - the Law) and determine procedure of high-quality and seed control, soil assessment concerning seeds of agricultural plants.
2. For the purposes of these rules the following concepts are used:
1) soil assessment - establishment of belonging of seeds to certain type, grade and their varietal purity by crops on special sites and the subsequent check of high-quality qualities on plants;
2) laboratory variety testings - establishment of belonging of seeds to certain grade and determination of varietal purity of seeds by carrying out the laboratory analysis;
3) high-quality control - control of implementation of actions for determination of varietal purity of crops of agricultural plants and to establishment of belonging of seeds to certain grade;
4) seeds - the generative and vegetative organs of plants used for reproduction of grade: actually seeds, fruits, parts of aggregate fruits, compound fruits, cones, saplings, bulbs, tubers, shanks, meristem and others;
5) seed control - control of implementation of actions for determination of sowing qualities of seeds, of observance of requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. High-quality and seed control of seeds of agricultural plants is exercised by the state inspectors on seed farming of the relevant local executive body of area, the city of republican value and the capital (further - gosseminspektor).
4. Soil assessment is carried out by State commission on strain testing of crops (further - State commission).
5. High-quality and seed control includes control of implementation of actions for production, procurement, processing, storage, realization, transportation and use of seeds in the next periods:
crops; vegetations of agricultural plants;
cleaning; charges of seeds; storages of seeds;
realization (check of the batches of seeds prepared for realization and implemented, including when exporting and importing, on compliance of their quality to supporting documents).
6. High-quality control of seeds of agricultural plants is carried out by means of approbation, soil assessment and laboratory variety testings.
7. Within year gosseminspektor exercise the production control of seeds at the certified producers of seeds including the following stages:
check of the fields prepared for crops of seeds - once a year before crops;
check of high-quality crops during vegetation - three times a year;
control of approbation and field investigations of high-quality and hybrid crops - once during approbation;
control of collection (cleaning), transportation, processing (cleaning) and storage of seeds, readiness of seed storagrhouses - on two times on each type of control in year.
8. Check during approbation of work of aprobator, and also producers of seeds regarding observance of regulations of Item 2 of article 14 of this Law by them.
9. The certified producers of seeds prior to crops report in the relevant local executive bodies about readiness of fields for seed-growing crops then gosseminspektor perform fields regarding observance of distance isolation, observance of crop rotation, holding necessary agrotechnical actions, purity of borders of the field. By results of check of the field the report on check of the fields intended for seed-growing crops in form according to appendix 1 to these rules is constituted.
When checking crops availability of the documents confirming high-quality and sowing qualities of the seeds prepared for crops, condition of the sowing equipment, observance of rules of technology of crops is checked. By results of check of crops the report on check of crops on form, according to appendix 2 to these rules is constituted.
Combination of check of readiness of the field with crops check is allowed.
10. During vegetation of agricultural plants check of carrying out specific, high-quality phytopathologic clearings (weedings) is made.
11. Approbation of high-quality crops of agricultural plants is carried out according to the request (any form) of the producer of seeds given to local executive body of area (the city of republican value, the capital).
12. Carries out field approbation:
1) crops of original seeds - the commission created by the decision of local executive body of area in structure: gosseminspektor, the selector on the corresponding culture, the state plant quarantine inspector and the manufacturer representative of seeds;
2) crops of elite seeds - the commission created by the decision of local executive body of area in structure: gosseminspektor, state plant quarantine inspector, and manufacturer representative of seeds;
3) seed-growing crops of the first and the subsequent reproductions - aprobator in the presence of the manufacturer representative of seeds.
13. Control of collection (cleaning) of seeds is exercised by means of check of observance of the agrotechnical actions excluding mixing of grades of agricultural plants during cleaning of high-quality crops.
14. Control of transportation of seeds is exercised by means of check of technical condition of motor transport and agricultural machinery which method of operation legislations of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of safety of machines and the equipment shall conform to requirements.
15. Control of processing (cleaning) of seeds is made by means of check of the engineering procedure of processing of seeds excluding injuring of germ of seeds. To each group of homogeneous processing equipment there shall be maintenance instruction.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.