of April 27, 2015 No. 285
About approval of standards of the state services in the sphere of accounting of state-owned property
According to Item 1 of article 10 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 15, 2013 "About the state services" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve enclosed:
1) the standard of the state service "Provision of information from the Register of state-owned property (the list of the joint-stock companies and limited liability partnerships, and also the state legal entities controlled by the state; information and materials about the state-owned property included in the Schedule of exposure to the biddings of objects of state-owned property)", according to appendix 1 to this order;
2) the standard of the state service "Issue from the Register of State-owned Property of the Reference to Lessees (Trustees) of State-owned Property according to the Lease Agreements (Trust Management) Signed with Them Containing Data on Charges under the Agreement, Penalty Fee and the Arrived Payments in the Government Budget", according to appendix 2 to this order;
3) No. 727 is excluded according to the Order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 15.12.2017.
2. To committee of state-owned property and privatization of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Utepov E. K.) provide in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.