Registered by the
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
September 30, 2015
of September 15, 2015 No. 1144
About approval of the Procedure for storage and application of national standards
According to part six of article 6 of the Law of Ukraine of June 5, 2014 "About metrology and metrological activities" I order to No. 1314-VII:
1. Approve the Procedure for storage and application of national standards which is applied.
2. In accordance with the established procedure to submit to department of technical regulation this order on state registration to the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
4. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the deputy minister of economic development and trade of Ukraine according to distribution of functional obligations.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine of September 15, 2015, No. 1144
1. This Procedure establishes rules and storage conditions and applications of national standards and concerns activities of the scientific metrological centers, companies, organizations and organizations which are keepers of national standards (further - the organization keeper of standard).
2. National standards store and apply in specially equipped isolated rooms with creation and support of the engineering infrastructure providing parameter values of the environment and protection against impact of other hindrances for stable functioning of standards according to requirements of storage precautions and applications of national standards (further - rules).
Rules are developed by the organization keeper of standard for each national standard in the form determined by GSTU 3231 "Metrology. Standards of units of measurements state, primary and secondary. Basic provisions, procedure for development, approval, registration, storage and application" (further - GSTU 3231).
3. For confirmation of stability of metrological characteristics conduct researches of national standards and the service equipment which provides stable functioning of these standards, and also their calibrations (if necessary) and regular maintenance.
4. Works with national standards are performed by scientific keepers of these standards which results are entered in the passport of sample and in the magazine of work with standard which forms are determined by GSTU 3231.
Functions, obligations and the rights of the scientific keeper of the national standard affirm the head of the organization keeper of standard.
5. National standards, their components and the service equipment which provides stable functioning of standards are subject to periodic maintenance which amount depends on intensity of their application. The organization keeper of standard determines and documents all changes in structure of national standard which do not influence its metrological characteristics (for example, feed arrangements, records and processings of results of measurements, etc.).
6. For the purpose of ensuring recognition at the international level of national standards metrological characteristics of these standards shall prove to be true by their checking with the corresponding standards of other states or international standards. Protocols of reconciliation of standards need to be stored in case of the corresponding standard.
7. The organization keeper of standard determines and documents methods and procedure for movement of national standard from one room in another in one building and from one building in another guaranteeing complete safety of standards and its metrological characteristics.
8. In storage time and applications of national standards provide invariance of values of units of measurements which reproduce and/or store samples.
9. Storage conditions and applications of national standards provide 2 presents of the Procedure according to Item.
10. The organization keeper of standard shall stop use of the national standard in case of any doubts concerning its metrological characteristics and stable functioning. The national standard can be applied only after repair and researches of its metrological characteristics again.
11. Responsibility for observance of procedure for storage and application of national standards is assigned to heads of the organizations keepers of standards and scientific keepers of such standards.
Deputy director of department of technical regulation
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.