of May 15, 1998 No. 210
About approval of Rules of protection of lines and constructions of telecommunications
For the purpose of ensuring safety of cable, radio relay and aerial lines and constructions of telecommunications the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of protection of lines and constructions of telecommunications.
2. Recognize invalid the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Uzbek SSR of August 20, 1969 as No. 403 (JV UZSSR, 1969, No. 7, the Art. 71).
3. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Akhmetov L. A.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan U. Sultanov
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers to the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 15, 1998 No. 210
These rules of protection of lines and constructions of telecommunications (further Governed) establish procedure for the device, safety and operation in the conservation zone of communication lines, radiofications and signallings in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Action of Rules extends to all lines, irrespective of their accessory and patterns of ownership.
Rules are obligatory for execution by all companies, organizations, organizations and individuals (further legal entities and physical persons) in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
1. To communication lines, radiofication and signaling (further "communication communications") the aerial communication lines suspended on them wires and cables of communication, rack communication lines and radiofications, underground cable lines, designating them signal and zamerny signs (columns), lines of radio relay communication, the cable telephone sewerage, ground and underground unattended repeater (regeneration) stations, distribution cabinets, boxes, grounding circuits, etc. belong.
Communications of communication are subdivided into lines: city and rural telephone communication, radiofication and signaling, intercity, international telecommunication, radio relay communication, technological communication of different type.
2. The construction and reconstruction of communications of communication in the Republic of Uzbekistan is performed on the projects developed by the specialized design institutes or project teams having special permissions (licenses) according to existing rules and rules on designing and construction in case of observance of the rights of all interested legal entities and physical persons according to the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
3. The legal entities and physical persons which received in accordance with the established procedure, got in accordance with the established procedure the permission for construction of constructions of communication are granted the right to construct communication communications, to establish the devices providing their operation (wells, hatches, ladders, barriers, etc.), on all parcels of land, including lands of industrial, agricultural, forestry and landscape, water management function, personal farmsteads, bands of branch and prohibited areas, and also on roofs of buildings, on railway and automobile bridges, in collectors, in tunnels of the subway and the railroads, in whose property, ownership or use these parcels of land, buildings, bridges, etc. constructions were not, on specifications of owners or users of these lands and constructions.
4. The parcels of land for construction of communications of communication are selected according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
For construction of communications of communication on the territory of the parcels of land, legal entities and physical persons, through highways, bridges, tunnels, streets, structures, collectors, prohibited areas, the woods are approved with owners of the parcels of land, land users and owners of the listed objects, and in case of parallel arrangement of communications of communication and highways and rapprochement less than 50 m from branch band edge - with road farms.
5. The construction of communications of communication on lands of agricultural purpose is allowed, as a rule, only after harvesting. At the same time conditions of selection of the earth, its recultivation shall be complied. If the construction of communications of communication is planned during the vegetative period of use of lands for agricultural needs, these lands shall not be engaged in crops. Compensation of losses connected with forced non-use of lands shall be provided in these cases.
The issue of not occupation of lands shall be resolved by crops on the basis of the joint agreement of the customer of construction and the land owner (the land user, including the lessee). The agreement is constituted at least in 6 months prior to sowing works.
6. Land area of conservation zones of the existing communication communications, including at lessees, is not subject to withdrawal at owners of the parcels of land, land owners, land users and can be used by them on condition of ensuring safety of the specified communications.
Owners of communications of communication in writing warn owners of the parcels of land, land owners, land users, including lessees, about availability of communications of communication and measures for ensuring their safety.
7. Permanent allocation of land in the sizes determined by technological regulations on designing is made for construction of ground and underground unattended repeater (regeneration) stations.
8. In particular cases the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan in coordination with Goskompriroda allows construction of communications of communication in the protected natural territories, except for national parks, reserved zones of natural parks and the state biospheric wildlife reserves.
9. In case of withdrawal of lands at owners, owners or users, or restriction of their rights in connection with establishment of conservation zones on trasses of communications of communication, compensation by physical persons or legal entities - owners of communications of communication according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Republic of Karakalpakstan is paid to them.
10. For ensuring safety of communications of communication:
a) conservation zones are established:
for cable and air communications - in the form of the land area along these communications determined by the parallel straight lines remote from the route of underground cable or from extreme wires of aerial lines at distance of 2 meters from each party;
upon transitions through the rivers, lakes, water storage basins, channels - in the form of section of water space at all depth from surface of the water to the bottom at distance of 100 meters from each party, and for sea cable lines - mile 0,25;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.