of October 27, 2015 No. 1148
About procedure for maintaining the register of claims, scheduled and unscheduled inspections, the decisions made on them and the issued instructions, representations
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of maintaining the register of claims, scheduled and unscheduled inspections, the decisions made on them and the issued instructions, representations.
2. Determine that till January 1, 2017 when forming information and documents for the inclusion in the register of claims, scheduled and unscheduled inspections made on them decisions and the issued instructions the identification code of purchase is not specified.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of October 27, 2015 No. 1148
1. These rules establish procedure for maintaining the register of claims, scheduled and unscheduled inspections, the decisions made on them and the issued instructions, representations (further - the register), and also the list of the documents included in it and information and terms of their placement.
2. Concepts and their determinations used in these rules correspond accepted in the Federal Law "About Contractual System in the Sphere of Purchases of Goods, Works, Services for Ensuring the State and Municipal Needs" (further - the Federal Law).
3. Maintaining the register is performed by regulatory authorities in the sphere of purchases and bodies of internal state (municipal) financial control (further - control facilities) taking into account procedure for the functioning of unified information system in the sphere of purchases established by the Government of the Russian Federation.
4. Consecutive set of the register entries placed by control facilities in unified information system in the sphere of purchases forms the register.
5. Information containing in the register is public for acquaintance without collection of payment.
Inclusion of information in the register is performed taking into account requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation about protection of the state secret.
Information and documents which according to provisions of the Federal Law are not subject to placement in unified information system in the sphere of purchases do not join in the register.
6. Information and documents included in the register are stored according to the procedure, determined in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation about archiving.
7. The register is kept electronically in unified information system in the sphere of purchases by forming or change of register entries which join information and documents specified in Items 10 - 13 these rules.
Information and documents created by control facilities are signed by person authorized from their name, the digital signature, stipulated in Item 3 parts 1 of article 4 of the Federal Law.
Information for inclusion in the register shall be created in the structured type by filling of screen forms of the web interface of unified information system in the sphere of purchases or by means of information exchange of information systems of control facilities and unified information system in the sphere of purchases.
When forming of the specified information the reference books, registers and qualifiers used in unified information system in the sphere of purchases and posted on the official site of unified information system in the sphere of purchases are applied.
The documents included in the register are created in the form of electronic image of the paper document created by means of its scanning and in electronic form if the document is created in electronic form. Electronic documents and electronic images of documents shall have the widespread open formats providing possibility of viewing of all document or its fragment with means of the public software of viewing of information, documents and shall not be ciphered or protected by the means which are not allowing to perform acquaintance with their content without additional program or technological resources.
8. The register is kept in state language of the Russian Federation. Names of foreign legal entities and physical persons can be specified with use of letters of the Latin alphabet.
9. Program technical means by means of which maintaining the register is performed shall provide:
smooth operation on maintaining the register, information security, containing in the register, from unauthorized access, change and destruction;
document retrieval and information on claims, scheduled and unscheduled inspections, the decisions made on them and the issued instructions, representations.
a) unique number of the register entry, date and time of inclusion by control facilities of information and documents in the register entry;
b) the name of the control facility which included information and documents in the register entry;
c) the documents and information provided by Items 11 - 13 these rules;
d) information on results of consideration of the claim, on carrying out scheduled and unscheduled inspections, on the decision on inclusion (refusal in inclusion) information on the procurement participant in the register of unfair suppliers (contractors, contractors), including the text of the decision and (or) the instruction (idea), determination of correction of slip, typographical error or arithmetic mistake, other adopted act (and (or) its electronic image), its number and date;
e) information on the decision made by court, the resolution, determination on refusal in transfer of the supervising claim for consideration in judicial session of Presidium of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation in connection with appeal of decisions of the control facilities issued by them instructions, representations, and also other substandard legal acts by results of consideration of the claim, carrying out scheduled and unscheduled inspections;
e) information on non-execution by subjects of control of instructions on elimination of violations of the law of the Russian Federation and other regulatory legal acts on contractual system in the sphere of purchases of goods, works, services for ensuring the state and municipal needs issued by regulatory authorities in the sphere of purchases concerning which the court does not take interim measures.
11. In case of receipt of the claim the regulatory authority in the sphere of purchases in the register entry joins the following documents and information:
a) text of the claim and (or) its electronic image;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.