of June 15, 2005 No. PP-100
About enhancement of the reporting system represented by subjects of entrepreneurship and strengthening of responsibility for its illegal reclamation
For the purpose of creation of more favorable conditions for activities of subjects of entrepreneurship, enhancement of reporting system and procedure for its representation according to the international practice, and also non-admissions of the facts of illegal reclamation of the additional reporting:
1. Ceased to be valid according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 30.10.2020 No. UP-6098
2. Ceased to be valid according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 30.10.2020 No. UP-6098
4. To the state committee according to the statistics and to the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the Ministry of Economics and the Ministry of Finance, other interested ministries and departments within preparation of the Program of the state statistical works for 2006 in two-month time to review:
forms of the state statistical reporting for subjects of entrepreneurship for the purpose of its further simplification;
terms of submission of the annual statistical and financial reporting, meaning reduction them in mutual compliance.
5. To the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan to approve in accordance with the established procedure provision on acceptance and registration of the financial reporting, calculations for taxes and declarations on the income, the written applications and notifications received from subjects of entrepreneurship by bodies of the State Tax Service including received by means of mail and electronic communication in a month, having provided simplification of the procedure of acceptance, the unified working schedule and creating favorable conditions for subjects of entrepreneurship.
6. According to the statistics of the Republic of Uzbekistan to provide to the State Tax Committee, the State committee unconditional observance of established procedure and terms of submission of the financial and statistical reporting by subjects of entrepreneurship in case of which microfirms and small enterprises represent:
the financial reporting consisting of the balance sheet - form No. 1 and the report on financial results - No. forms 2, - annually;
the statistical reporting - quarterly or annually depending on reporting types.
7. Establish procedure in case of which reclamation at subjects of entrepreneurship is not allowed:
bodies of the state statistics in addition to the established financial and statistical reporting of any data, references and documents, except for reclamations during conducting checks in the procedure established by the legislation;
other state bodies, public authorities on places and other organizations of any information, including the reporting, data, references and documents, not provided by the acts of the legislation approved in accordance with the established procedure.
It is strict to warn officials of state bodies, public authorities on places, other organizations about their personal responsibility for violation of this Item of the resolution.
8. To the Ministry of Justice together with the Prosecutor General's Office of the Republic of Uzbekistan to establish tough control of observance of established procedure of acceptance of the financial, statistical reporting and calculations, to provide inevitability of punishment of persons guilty of illegal reclamation of the financial, statistical reporting and calculations, and also other data and documents from subjects of entrepreneurship.
Determine that officials are made for making of the specified actions responsible, the Republic of Uzbekistan provided by the Code about the administrative responsibility and the Criminal code of the Republic of Uzbekistan, with compensation of moral and material damage to subjects of entrepreneurship by a court decision from guilty officials.
9. According to the statistics and to the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Justice and Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan taking into account the international experience to provide to the State Tax Committee, the State committee:
the publication on regular basis in mass media of materials, the organization of cycle of telecasts for explanation of reporting system and calculations, and also responsibility of officials for illegal reclamation of the reporting and calculations;
carrying out in regions of seminars on increase in legal literacy of entrepreneurs and prevention of offenses, and also weekly seminars for the employees of bodies of the State Tax Service and bodies of the state statistics directed to non-admission of violation of established procedure of acceptance of the financial, statistical reporting and calculations.
10. To the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the interested ministries and departments to make offers in the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the changes and amendments in the legislation following from this resolution in a month.
To the ministries and departments to bring the regulations into accord with this resolution in a month.
11. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan R. S. Azimov.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.