of July 29, 2015 No. 633
About approval of Rules and terms of carrying out training, instructing and examinations on safety issues and labor protections of workers
According to the subitem 34) Article 16 of the Labor code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 15, 2007 PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To provide to department of work and social partnership of the Ministry of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Ministry of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. I reserve control of execution of this order.
Approved by the Order of the deputy. The Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 29, 2015 No. 633
1. These rules and terms of carrying out training, instructing and procedure for knowledge of safety issues and labor protections of workers (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 34) of Article 16 of the Labor code of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the Code) of May 15, 2007 and determine procedure and terms of carrying out training, instructing and examinations of workers by safety issues and labor protections.
2. In Rules the following concepts and determinations are used:
1) local body for inspection of work - the structural division of local executive bodies of area, city of republican value, the capital performing within the corresponding administrative and territorial unit of power in the sphere of employment relationships according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) labor safety - the condition of security of workers provided with complex of the actions excluding impact of harmful and (or) dangerous production factors on workers in the course of labor activity;
3) ranking officers - persons responsible for safety and labor protections of the organizations performing productive activity;
4) safety regulations - the qualitative and quantitative indices characterizing conditions of production, production and labor process from the point of view of ensuring the organizational, technical, sanitary and hygienic, biological and other regulations, rules, procedures and criteria directed to preserving life and health of workers in the course of their labor activity;
5) training center - the organization providing theoretical and inservice training on safety and labor protection of ranking officers;
6) the work permit - task for the safe production of work which is drawn up on the special form of the form established by the employer and the determining content, place of employment, time of its beginning and the termination, conditionally safe accomplishment, necessary security measures (including on radiation, fire safety and on gas-polluted workplaces), structure of crew and ranking officers.
3. According to Item 1 of article 313 of the Code training, instructing, examination of workers in safety issues and labor protections are carried out by the employer at the expense of own means.
4. Persons employed without fail are trained organized by the employer with the subsequent obligatory holding examination on safety issues and labor protections. The workers who did not undergo training, instructing and examination in safety issues and labor protections are not allowed to work.
5. The employed ranking officers undergo examination on safety and labor protection is one month from the date of signing of the employment contract not later.
6. The list of workers, employees of the organizations performing productive activity responsible for safety and labor protections, the list of works and professions on which training is provided and also procedure, form of education is established by the employer, proceeding from nature of profession, work type, specifics of production and safety conditions of work in coordination with employee representatives (in case of their availability).
7. Training and examination of workers in working professions is performed at least once a year.
Training of workers in working professions comes to the end with examination (examination) in safety and labor protection.
Results of examination are drawn up by the minutes of examination committee on examination on safety and labor protection of workers by professions (further - Examination committee) in form according to appendix 1 to these rules.
8. Training (occupations, lectures, seminars) in professions in the organizations performing productive activity is carried out by the employer with involvement of highly qualified specialists of the corresponding industries, experienced engineering employees and security services and labor protections of the organization.
9. Training programs on safety and labor protection provide theoretical and inservice training taking into account specifics of this organization and affirm the employer.
10. Inservice training to safe methods and acceptances of work is carried out in educational classes, workshops, sites, shops under the leadership of ranking officers of the organization for safety and labor protection.
11. Undergo additional special training in the separate productions connected with works, to which the special safety requirements of work established by the legislation are imposed, workers.
12. The workers having work stoppage on this to type, works, position, profession three and more years, and during the work with the increased danger more than one year, are trained on safety issues and labor protection prior to independent work.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.