of July 7, 2015 No. 189, on July 10, 2015 No. 399, on July 8, 2015 No. 97, on July 8, 2015 No. 389, on July 10, 2015 No. 5-04/317, 9 of July, 2015 No. 464
About approval of the Order of interaction of authorized state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic at railway check points through customs border of the Eurasian Economic Union
For the purpose of determination of order of interaction of the state monitoring bodies at railway check points through customs border of the Eurasian Economic Union and in pursuance of Item 71 of the Actions plan ("road map") on accession of the Kyrgyz Republic to the Customs union of the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Russian Federation approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic No. 445 of August 5, 2014, we order:
1. Approve the enclosed Order of interaction of authorized state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic at railway check points through customs border of the Eurasian Economic Union (further - the Procedure).
2. To heads of the state bodies involved performed by this order:
- determine responsible persons for strict observance and execution of the Procedure approved by this order and to inform the State Customs Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic in week time;
- post this order on the official sites of state bodies;
- provide bringing to data of interested persons;
- provide control of execution of this order.
3. This order becomes effective from the effective date Treaties of Accession of the Kyrgyz Republic to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.