of October 17, 2015 No. 1114
About investigation of the reasons of emergencies in case of heat supply and about recognition voided separate provisions of rules of investigation of the reasons of accidents in power industry
According to the Federal Law "About Heat Supply" Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of investigation of the reasons of emergencies in case of heat supply.
2. To Federal Service for Environmental, Technological and Nuclear Supervision in 6-month time to approve:
form and procedure for execution of the act of investigation of the reasons of emergency in case of heat supply;
form and procedure for report layout of emergencies in case of heat supply.
3. The subitem "an" of item 4 and the subitem "d" of Item 5 of Rules of investigation of the reasons of the accidents in power industry approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of October 28, 2009 No. 846 "About approval of Rules of investigation of the reasons of accidents in power industry" (The Russian Federation Code, 2009, No. 44, Art. 5243; 2011, No. 50, of the Art. 7385) to recognize invalid.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of October 17, 2015 No. 1114
1. These rules establish procedure for investigation of the reasons of emergencies in case of heat supply (further - emergency) on sources of heat energy, thermal networks and the heatconsuming installations of consumers of heat energy (further respectively - objects, consumers), except for:
a) accidents which investigation of the reasons is performed according to the legislation on power industry;
b) accidents and incidents which investigation of the reasons is performed according to the legislation in the field of industrial safety.
2. For the purposes of these rules the emergency is understood as the technological violation which led to destruction or damage of constructions and (or) technical devices (equipment), uncontrollable explosion and (or) emission of dangerous substances, complete or partial restriction of the mode of consumption of heat energy.
a) to the termination of heat supply of consumers during the heating period for the term of more than 24 hours;
b) to destruction or damage to machinery of objects which led to failure of sources of heat energy or thermal networks for the term of 3 days and more;
c) to destruction or damage of constructions in which there are objects which led to the termination of heat supply of consumers.
4. Investigation of the reasons of the emergencies which did not entail consequence, the stipulated in Item 3 these rules but caused break of heat supply of consumers for the term of more than 6 hours or led to decrease in temperature of the heat carrier in the giving pipeline of thermal network during the heating period for 30 percent and more in comparison with the temperature schedule of system of heat supply is performed by the owner or other legal owner of object on which there was emergency.
5. In case of emergency the owner or other legal owner of object on which there was emergency shall:
a) transfer operational information about emergence of emergency (further - operational information) to the federal executive body authorized on implementation of federal state energy supervision, and local government bodies;
b) take measures for protection of life and human health, the environment, and also property of the third parties from impact of negative consequences of emergency;
c) take measures for preserving the developed emergency on-scene situation prior to investigation of its reasons, except as specified, when it is necessary to conduct works on liquidation of emergency and preserving life and human health, and in case of impossibility of preserving on-scene situation of emergency to provide its documentation (photography, video and audio recording, etc.) by the beginning of work on localizations and liquidations of emergency and safety of the specified materials;
d) perform actions for localization and mitigation of consequences of emergency on object on which there was emergency;
e) help the federal executive body authorized on implementation of federal state energy supervision in case of investigation of the reasons of the emergencies which entailed consequences, stipulated in Item 3 these rules;
e) organize investigation of the reasons of the emergency which entailed the consequences specified in item 4 of these rules;
g) take measures for elimination and prevention of the reasons promoting emergence of emergency, specified in the act of investigation of the emergency reasons.
6. The owner or other legal owner of object on which there was emergency which entailed consequences, stipulated in Item 3 these rules performs transfer of operational information without delay, and in case of the emergency which entailed consequences, stipulated in Item 4 these rules - within 8 hours from the moment of emergence of emergency.
7. Transfer of operational information is performed by means of fax connection and (or) by e-mail or in the absence of such opportunity orally by phone with the subsequent direction of operational information in writing.
8. Operational information contains:
a) the name of the owner or other legal owner on which subjects there was emergency;
b) the name and the location of object on which there was emergency;
c) date and local time of emergence of emergency (in the "DD.MM in HH:MM" format);
d) circumstances under which there was emergency, including circuit, regime and weather conditions;
e) the name of the switched-off equipment of object on which there was emergency;
e) the key technical parameters of the equipment (thermal power, steam generating capacity of object on which there was emergency);
g) data about not included after emergency (conclusion in repair, dismantle) the equipment of object on which there was emergency;
h) the reason of shutdown, damage and (or) overload of the equipment of object on which there was emergency (in the presence of such information);
i) data on amount of complete and (or) partial restriction of heat supply with indication of category of consumers, the number of citizens consumers (settlements), structure of the equipment which is switched-off from heat supply;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.