It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On December 10, 2012 No. 847
of December 3, 2012 No. 684
About the Program of labor protection in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2013 - 2016
According to article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the State forecasts, concepts, strategy and programs of social and economic development of the Republic of Tajikistan" and for the purpose of health protection of workers and safety of working conditions, attraction of extensive attention of employers on the organization of activities of labor protection in the organizations, organizations and at the companies of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve the Program of labor protection in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2013 - 2016 it (is applied).
2. To the ministries, departments, executive bodies of the government of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas, the city of Dushanbe, cities and areas of the republic, the companies and organizations, irrespective of patterns of ownership to take necessary measures for realization of the purposes and tasks provided by the Program of labor protection in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2013 - 2016.
3. To the Ministry of Labour, migration and employment of the population of the Republic of Tajikistan to provide the course of accomplishment of the Program of labor protection in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2013 - 2016 and annually till February 10 to provide in the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan information on results it to realization. Chairman
Governments of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of December 3, 2012 No. 684
1. Realization of constitutional rights of citizens on labor protection is one of the most important directions of social policy of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
2. Creation of favorable working condition and the healthy labor circle are very important for everyone working as one third of human life passes on workplace.
3. The government of the Republic of Tajikistan in the period of the State independence was performed by package of measures which became basis of development of the legislation of one of the public relations - labor protections of workers of all industries of national economy. In this process at the first stage earlier operating regulatory legal acts of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics and the Tajik SSR concerning labor protection are reviewed.
4. For the purpose of settlement of public administration labor protection in the republic accepted the Labor code of the Republic of Tajikistan, the laws of the Republic of Tajikistan "About labor protection", "About radiation safety", "About fire safety", "About ensuring sanitary and epidemiologic safety of the population", "About counteractions to human immunodeficiency virus and acquired immunodeficiency syndrome", "About public health care", directed to creations of safe working condition and labor protection of workers.
5. It is known that reflector of real situation of labor protection and working conditions in the organizations and the companies of various patterns of ownership are statistical data about labor accidents and occupational diseases, however, at present stage these indicators are not exact and specific. The operating procedure for investigation and registration of labor accidents of the republic is accepted at the time of the Soviet Union and does not conform to present requirements.
6. The purpose of the Program of labor protection in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2013 - 2016 (further - the Program) is creation of the conditions promoting ensuring preserving life, health of workers in the course of labor activity, prevention of industrial traumatism, occupational diseases and professional risks.
7. Tasks of the Program are:
- enhancement of the legislation in the field of labor protection;
- implementation of the management systems labor protection providing assessment of levels of professional risks, the development and implementation of actions directed to minimization of industrial traumatism;
- creation of legal mechanisms of social insurance from labor accidents and occupational diseases;
- creation and forming of the mechanism of retraining of workers, retrainings and increases in professionalism of workers concerning labor protection;
- forming of the mechanism of economic incentives of the companies, organizations and institutions in improvements of working conditions and promotion of labor protection.
8. Development and acceptance are necessary for accomplishment of tasks of the Program number of regulatory legal acts and realization of some actions which list is determined by the Actions plan by labor protection program implementation in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2013-2016 (is applied).
9. Socially - cost efficiency of accomplishment of actions of the Program promotes decrease in level of injury rate and occupational diseases on production which depend from working conditions, labor protection and ensuring social protection of workers.
10. Accomplishment of the Program gives opportunity:
- enhancements of the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan in the field of labor protection;
- enhancements of modern and effective management structure of labor protection of workers at the companies, the organizations and organizations, irrespective of patterns of ownership;
- activization of legal mechanisms of social insurance of workers at all companies, the organizations and organizations from labor accidents and occupational diseases;
- on the basis of forming of the flexible mechanism of retraining and retraining to increase the level of professional and legal knowledge of workers on labor protection;
- by means of economic incentives of the companies, organizations and organizations to raise their role in improvement of working conditions and increase in labor safety;
- to creation of real prerequisites for improvement of health of the working population and ensuring increase in life expectancy of people in the republic;
- to decrease in coefficient of frequency of industrial traumatism by 5 percent (the number of the victims in one year owing to labor accidents counting on 1000 working);
- to decrease in professional incidence by 5 percent (number of the cases of professional incidence revealed within year on 10000 working);
- state bodies will have opportunity to really estimate the existing condition of working conditions, labor protections and management of system of labor protection.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.