It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On March 13, 2015 No. 208
of February 28, 2015 No. 104
About the Comprehensive program of decrease in level of the unregistered (informal) employment of the population in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2015 - 2017
According to article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the state forecasts, concepts and programs of social and economic development of the Republic of Tajikistan" and for the purpose of execution of Item 2.4.1 of "The plan of implementation of the State strategy of development for the labor market of the Republic of Tajikistan till 2020" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
2. To the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan to provide to the Ministry of Labour, migration and employment of the population of the Republic of Tajikistan at the end of every year information on the course of implementation of this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of February 28, 2015 No. 104
1. The comprehensive program of decrease in level of the unregistered (informal) employment in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2015 - 2017 (further - the Program) is developed according to article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the state forecasts, concepts, strategy and programs of social and economic development of the Republic of Tajikistan", the State strategy of development for the labor market of the Republic of Tajikistan till 2020 (the order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of June 2, 2011, No. 277), the National strategy of development for the Republic of Tajikistan for the period till 2015 (the resolution of Majlisi namoyandagon of Majlisi Oli of the Republic of Tajikistan of June 28, 2007, No. 530) and the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About regulatory legal acts".
2. This Program in fact is social and as the integral part of the State strategy of development for the labor market of the Republic of Tajikistan till 2020 plays important role in realization of social policy of the state and its realization promotes enhancement of the labor market, enrichment of the budget of social insurance and decrease in informal employment in the republic.
3. This Program includes actions for enhancement normative - the legal base in the sphere of prevention, identification and prevention of the unregistered (informal) employment and decrease in its intensity, to forming of coordination of actions of government institutions in the sphere of decrease in level of the unregistered (informal) employment, the organization and to holding the actions directed to the prevention and prevention of the unregistered (informal) employment, to development and implementation of actions for informing the population on negative influence of the unregistered (informal) employment, to ensuring steady discipline and observance of procedure for tax payments.
4. The market economy in case of all the benefits and values generates also the negative phenomena considerably influencing on socially - economic development of the country and one of them is shadow economy.
5. Lack of enough workplaces, or availability of low-paid workplaces conducts to the fact that part of the population finds appendix of the labor activity in the informal sector - entrepreneurship and individual activities. According to the conducted research of labor power of 2009 in the informal sector 49% (428,6 of one thousand people), were engaged in the formal sector of 51% (446,1 of one thousand people). More than 77% of occupied population in the informal sector work at individual basis.
6. In addition to the informal sector part of the population is engaged in the formal sector without written employment contract or without the right to labor leave, or without social payments, that is are busy informally. It constitutes 42,0 of one thousand people or 9,4 of percent of the population occupied in the formal sector.
7. Generally informal employment is widespread in spheres of trade (95,3 of the % of number occupied with this type of activity) and non-governmental organizations (% 69,1) (without the agricultural sphere). Population, attracted to informal employment from among men makes 60,4 of % and from among women - % 39,6, and the number of youth of labor age (15 - 29 years) constitutes % 69,1.
8. On regions informal employment is more widespread in areas of republican subordination (% 57,2), Sughd area (% 55,5) and Khatlon Region (% 56,2). In Dushanbe informal employment makes % 48,2, in the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region - % 32,8.
9. The low salary forces the population to look for additional sources of the income, one of which is extra work (or secondary employment). Prevalence of secondary employment tends to growth. So if according to the data ORS-2004 had extra work 177, of one thousand people, then by 2009 their number grew in 1,5 of time and constituted 272,7 of one thousand people. Level of secondary employment in 2004 constituted 8,3 of % of number of occupied population, in 2009 - % 14,7. Still 21,1 of % of occupied population (392 thousand people) look for extra work and 42,5 of % would like to have work in addition to this, % 35,3 - to have other work with bigger duration and 22,1 of % - to have more hours at this work.
10. The number of the women having extra work for this period grew almost twice and constituted 134,5 of one thousand people, men for 32% (138,2 of one thousand people). The specific weight having extra work to total number occupied among men and women increased almost twice and made 13,1 of % and 16,8 of % respectively.
11. On average in extra work the occupied population fulfills 15 hours a week (or 3 hours a day).
12. The sphere of application of additional work is generally private sector of economy, in agricultural industry - more than 92% (having extra work), more than 7% are engaged with individual entrepreneurship in industries of processing industry and service industry (in trade, on transport, in non-governmental organizations).
13. Extra work grew on all regions, except Sughd area where the number having extra work decreased on 17,9 of % and constituted 89,9 of one thousand people.
14. The unregistered (informal) employment is one of the dangerous phenomena which as the popiratel of constitutional rights of citizens of the Republic of Tajikistan on work and social protection conceals in himself threat factors for economic and social safety of Tajikistan.
15. Considering relevance of the considered problem, the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan accepts is necessary organizationally - legal measures in this direction.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.