of August 26, 2015 No. 454
About approval of the Regulations on Committee of financial control of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 24, 2008 No. 387 "About some questions of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan" PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To committee of financial control of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Dzhumadildayev A.C.) in the procedure established by the legislation to provide:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 26, 2015 No. 454
1. The committee of financial control of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Committee) is the department of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan performing within competence of the central executive body realizable and control functions in the sphere of internal financial control and public procurements, auditor activities, financial accounting and the financial reporting.
2. The committee performs the activities according to the Constitution, the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, acts of the President and the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, other regulatory legal acts, and also this Provision.
3. The committee is legal entity in form of business of republican public institution, has seals and stamps with the name in Kazakh, forms of the established sample, according to the legislation of the account in bodies of treasury.
4. The committee has territorial subdivisions, being legal entities in the form of public institution, created and abolished by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan which the Inspectorates of financial control for areas and cities of Astana and Almaty under control and accountable to Committee treat.
5. The committee enters the civil relations from own name.
6. The committee has the right to act as the party of the civil relations on behalf of the state if it is authorized on it according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
7. The committee on questions of the competence of the procedure established by the legislation publishes the legal acts which are drawn up by orders of the chairman of Committee or person fulfilling its duties.
8. The structure and the number of staff of Committee affirm the responsible secretary of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan after coordination with the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
9. Legal address of Committee: 010000, city of Astana, Prospekt Pobedy, 11.
10. Full name of Committee - republican public institution "Committee of financial control of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan".
11. This Provision is the constituent document of Committee.
12. Financing of activities of Committee is performed only from the republican budget.
13. The committee is forbidden to enter contractual relations with subjects of entrepreneurship regarding accomplishment of the obligations which are functions of Committee.
14. If the Committee by legal acts is granted the right to perform the activities which are bringing in incomes, then income gained from such activities go to the income of the government budget.
1) identification, elimination and prevention of violations by objects of control of budget and other legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) regulation of activities in the sphere of financial accounting and the financial reporting of the organizations and public institutions, in the field of auditor activities and control of activities of the auditing and professional organizations.
1) control on compliance of use of means republican and local budgets to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) control of reliability and correctness of maintaining by objects of control of accounting and reporting;
3) control of efficiency in the directions of the activities;
4) control of observance of conditions and procedures of transfer of objects to concession, provisions of budget credits, financings of execution of the state concessionary obligations, the state guarantees and guarantees of the state, the connected grants and assets of the state, and also control on compliance to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan of their use;
5) within the competence control of activities of objects of control for the questions concerning completeness and timeliness of introduction of non-tax receipts in republican and local budgets;
6) control of forming and use of money by public institutions from sales of goods (works, services) remaining at their order;
7) implementation in the procedure for control of use by subjects of the quasi-public sector of budgetary funds for compliance to financial and economic reasons established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
8) taking measures to identification, suppression and non-admission of violations when using means republican and local budgets according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
9) control of execution of the representations directed to objects of control, and the decisions made following the results of results of control;
10) request and obtaining in the time established by it from objects of control of necessary documents, references, oral and written explanations on the questions connected with monitoring procedure;
11) attraction to monitoring procedure of the corresponding specialists of state bodies and in need of auditing organizations and experts with payment of their services within the funds allocated for these purposes from the republican budget;
12) control of observance of standards of the state financial control by services of internal control;
13) participation in development of standard qualification requirements for employees of services of internal control;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.