It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On March 12, 2015 No. 203
of February 28, 2015 No. 103
About the Program of cooperation between tripartite partners of the Republic of Tajikistan and the International Labour Organization on worthy work for 2015-2017
According to article 16 of the Constitutional law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
2. Authorize the Minister of work, migration and employment of the population of the Republic of Tajikistan to sign this Program on behalf of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of February 28, 2015 No. 103
1. The program of cooperation between tripartite partners of the Republic of Tajikistan and the International Labour Organization on worthy work is based on national priorities, is developed in the course of consulting dialogue between social partners of the Republic of Tajikistan (The government of the Republic of Tajikistan, Federation of independent labor unions of Tajikistan and Merging of employers of the Republic of Tajikistan) with active participation of Bureau of the International Labour Organization (ILO) in countries of Eastern Europe and Central Asia. In the existing Program results of implementation of the previous Program for worthy work for 2011-2013, and also conclusions and recommendations of assessment of accomplishment of the previous Program which is carried out in July-September, 2013 were considered.
2. The program of cooperation between tripartite partners of the Republic of Tajikistan and the International Labour Organization on worthy work for 2015-2017 is developed within realization of regulatory legal acts of industries of work, employment of the population, social protection and the national social insurance, is aimed at the sustainable social and economic development of the country by regulation of employment relationships according to international standards, developments of effective employment, ensuring social protection of the population and further promotion of social dialogue. The program implementation will promote goal achievement of the National strategy of development for the Republic of Tajikistan till 2015 founded on the Millennium development goals, the Strategy of development for the labor market of the Republic of Tajikistan for the period till 2020 and the medium-term Strategy of growth in prosperity of the population of Tajikistan for 2013-2015, the Program of labor protection in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2013-2016 and other state industry programs.
3. The program is also based on priorities of the Framework programme of the United Nations on assistance for the purpose of development (UNDAF) and will make the contribution to achievement of its results. Within the Program political dialogue with Coordination council on development (further - KSR) for exchange of information on the questions and actions which are of mutual interest will also be supported.
4. The program is developed on the basis of the analysis of situation in the sphere of the worthy work in Tajikistan which is carried out by the International Labour Organization in June-August, 2013 and recommendations about estimates of results of accomplishment of the previous Program. The program contains the key priority directions of cooperation with the International Labour Organization for 2015-2017, the corresponding results, indicators and the strategy of realization, and also includes questions of coordination, monitoring and assessment.
5. After fall of economy in 1990 and unprecedented reducing the Gross domestic product (further - GDP) for 75 percent, in 2000 GDP growth averaged 8 percent. As a result of it, GDP amount per capita in real terms was practically doubled. Thanks to significant growth in inflow of money transfers of labor migrants which amount in 2012 made 47 percent of the Gross domestic product the income per capita grew even more in high gear. The real cash income of the population for January-December, 2013 in comparison with the same period of 2012 increased by 16,5 of percent.
6. Growth of national economy for the last decade was caused by development of industries of trade, construction, transport and communication. The agricultural industry still works below the potential, effort on reconstruction, development of production and the new processing industries still did not bring the expected results.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.