of August 20, 2015 No. 124
About approval of the Technique of creation of price indexes of export deliveries and import receipts
According to the subitem 5) of article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About the state statistics" and the subitem 22) of Item 17 of the Regulations on the Agency on strategic planning and reforms of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 5, 2020 No. 427, I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Technique of creation of price indexes of export deliveries and import receipts.
2. According to the statistics to provide the Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan to management of statistics of the prices together with Legal management of Committee in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its official publication;
3) placement of this order on Internet resources of Committee according to the statistics the Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To management of statistics of the prices of Committee according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan to bring this order to structural divisions and territorial authorities of Committee according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan for management and use in work.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-chairman of Committee according to the statistics the Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Dzharkinbayeva Zh. A.).
Approved by the Order of the Chairman of Committee according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 20, 2015 No. 124
1. This Technique belongs to the statistical methodology created according to international standards and approved according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 19, 2010 "About the state statistics" (further - the Law).
2. The technique determines the main aspects and methods of nation-wide statistical observation of the price level of foreign trade, selection of the inspected samples, forming of weight components and calculation of price indexes of different level of aggregation.
3. This Technique is applied by Bureau of national statistics of the Agency on strategic planning and reforms of the Republic of Kazakhstan and its territorial subdivisions during the carrying out nation-wide statistical observation of the prices of export deliveries and import goods receipts, products and creation of price indexes of export deliveries and import goods receipts, products.
4. The technique is developed within the KAZSTAT project on strengthening of national statistical system of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2012-2016 taking into account the principles and recommendations "Managements on price index of export and import: the theory and practice" - 2009, prepared by the International Labour Organization (ILO), the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), Statistical bureau of the European communities (Eurostat), the United Nations (UN) and the World Bank.
5. The price index of export deliveries of goods, products characterizes the change in price for the goods made in the republic and exported to other countries. The price index of import goods receipts, products characterizes the change in price for products which were purchased in the countries of the world community for needs of the republic.
The purpose of creation of price indexes of export deliveries and import receipts is measurement of size of the change in price for the goods exchanged between residents of the Republic of Kazakhstan and residents of other countries received according to nation-wide statistical observation of the prices of export deliveries and import goods receipts, products.
6. Data on the change in price of export deliveries, import receipts are used in statistic analysis for assessment of their influence on republic economy, and also as deflators in case of determination of size of national income, the main aggregates of system of national bookkeeping and paying balance.
7. In this Technique concepts of the values determined in the Law and the following determinations are used:
1) aggregative price index - the relative indicator which characterizes the change in price on separate subgroup to group or the studied phenomenon in general and is created on the basis of individual indexes of the prices;
2) aggregation - consolidation of economic indicators of low level in larger sets at all subsequent levels;
3) rotation - deliberate replacement of observed basic object on similar with similar specialization of the made foreign trade transactions;
4) registration of the prices - collection of primary statistical data about the prices (rates) for goods and services when carrying out nation-wide statistical observations;
5) basic object - the legal entity selected for observation and registration of the prices in it;
6) individual (elementary) price index - the change in price of one element of the studied set (specific goods, service);
7) classification - separation of set of objects into groups on similarity or distinction according to the accepted signs;
8) imputation - process of replacement of the passed, incorrect or insolvent values with other values;
9) the weight of index is the size reflecting the importance of each individual element in their general set;
10) goods representative - certain type of goods in commodity group which differs in insignificant features (details) which are not influencing quality and the main consumer properties of goods and are homogeneous on the consumer appointment;
11) weighing - the procedure applied in index calculations to receipt of summary indicators and providing commensurability of the different goods which are directly not giving in to summing;
12) the scheme of weighing - the set of scales of specific types of products (goods), services determined by all extents of aggregation according to standard classification;
13) trade discount - the goods price discount provided by the seller to the buyer in connection with conditions of the foreign trade transaction and depending on the current market situation;
14) the trade allowance - the element of the price of the seller providing it cost recovery on sales of goods and profit earning;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.