of September 30, 2015 No. 795
About approval of the Procedure for creation of safety stock of natural gas
According to part six of article 12 of the Law of Ukraine "About the natural gas market" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for creation of safety stock of natural gas which is applied.
2. Determine that action of the Procedure approved by this resolution extends on:
suppliers of natural gas (except the gas companies performing supply of natural gas) - from the date of entry into force of this resolution;
the gas companies which perform supply of natural gas - since January 1, 2016.
3. Declare invalid the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of November 21, 2012 No. 1062 "About approval of the Procedure for creation of safety stock of natural gas" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2012, No. 89, the Art. 3603).
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 30, 2015 , No. 795
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of creation and use by subjects of the natural gas market of safety stock of natural gas (further - safety stock).
2. The safety stock is created by the supplier of natural gas (further - the supplier) at the expense of own or raised funds.
3. Creation of safety stock is performed by pumping natural gas of the supplier in storage of natural gas (further - gas storage) and/or purchases by the supplier of natural gas at other owners who keep appropriate resources of gas in storages.
4. The safety stock is created by the supplier in the amount of 100 percent of the planned monthly scopes of supply the supplier of natural gas to consumers the next month.
5. Subjects of the natural gas market to whom the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine assigns special obligations according to article 11 of the Law of Ukraine "About the natural gas market" create safety stock according to requirements of item 4 of this Procedure.
6. The operator of gas-transport system does not accept the nomination (request) for supply of natural gas from the supplier in case of discrepancy of scopes of supply of gas to amounts of the safety stock which is available for the supplier created according to requirements of item 4 of this Procedure.
7. Storage conditions of safety stock are determined according to the standard agreement of storage (downloading, selection) of natural gas approved by NKREKP.
8. Suppliers have the right to implement natural gas only in the presence at them safety stock in the amounts specified in item 4 of this Procedure.
9. In case of use by the supplier of part of safety stock he shall recover in case of negative imbalance within a month the used amount of safety stock.
10. Account of safety stock of the supplier is kept by the operator of gas storage.
11. In case of situations on the restrictions/terminations of receipts of natural gas to Ukraine the supplier has the right (according to decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine) to use of safety stock for ensuring supply of gas to consumers.
12. Action of this Procedure does not extend to the supplier to whom special obligations, within accomplishment of such obligations are assigned.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.