of January 18, 2000 No. 16
About approval of Provisional regulations for accumulation (collection) and use of funds for capital repairs of apartment apartment houses
According to article 138 of the Housing code of the Republic of Uzbekistan the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve Provisional regulations for accumulation (collection) and use of funds for capital repairs of apartment apartment houses according to appendix and to enact it since January 1, 2000.
2. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan B. Hamidov.
Chairman of the Cabinet of Ministers
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 18, 2000 No. 16
1. These Provisional regulations (further the Provision) are developed according to article 137 of the Housing code of the Republic of Uzbekistan and in pursuance of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 16, 1999 N 345 "About measures for implementation of the Housing code of the Republic of Uzbekistan".
2. This Provision determines procedure for accumulation (collection) and use of funds on savings deposit accounts of partnerships of the private homeowners or management companies (further management company) arriving from various sources of financing for carrying out capital repairs of residential and non-residential premises, interroom ladders, elevators, corridors, roofs, technical cellars and other common use facilities, engineering communications, the house adjoining territories of apartment apartment houses.
Action of this Item does not extend to carrying out capital repairs of intra house engineering communications and places the public of apartment houses built till 1991 performed at the expense of budgetary funds, means of partnerships of private homeowners and other sources based on address lists of the apartment houses approved by Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and the city of Tashkent.
3. For opening of the savings deposit account (further accounts) the management company for accumulation of money on capital repairs to authorized bank departments submits documents according to the regulations of the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan regulating procedure for opening of bank accounts.
4. Sources of financing of capital repairs of apartment houses are:
a) the means which arrived from homeowners and employers, and also owners of non-residential premises according to the contract for management, servicing and repair of housing and hiring;
b) the budgetary funds allocated within the approved budget parameters for covering of the loss of income of management company from provision of privileges on payment of maintenance expenses and content of apartment houses according to the current legislation;
c) the means arriving from lessees for total expenses on content of apartment houses;
d) the rent arriving from leasing of non-residential premises;
e) budget funds of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, local budgets of areas and the city of Tashkent for capital repairs of places public and engineering communications of apartment houses, and also the extrabudgetary and other financial resources attracted by Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and the city of Tashkent, cities and areas;
e) voluntary contributions of homeowners and employers for implementation of capital repairs of apartment houses;
g) the other funds allocated for the specified purposes according to the current legislation.
Management companies annually determine norms of deductions for capital repairs taking into account real condition of apartment houses in the amount of at least 30% and no more than 50% of the means specified in the subitems "a", "b" and "v" arriving on content and repair of housing.
5. The means which arrived on the main on-demand deposit account of management company from the sources provided in item 4 of this provision in subitems "a", "b", "v" (in the established size) and "" (in complete size), are monthly enlisted into the account on accumulation.
Other means on the main on-demand deposit account are spent by management company independently for the current content of apartment houses according to the current legislation.
The means arriving from the sources provided in subitems "d", "e" and "zh" are enlisted directly into the account on accumulation.
Use of funds from the account on accumulation on capital repairs of objects is made according to address lists.
6. The management company opens on each served house (apartment) personal account (card) for conducting stand-alone accounting on accumulating of means and subsequent their write-off in process of accomplishment of capital repairs of this house.
The means which arrived in the established size from the sources provided in subitems "v" and "g" of Item 4, are carried on personal accounts (cards) of the respective apartment houses.
7. In case of extreme situations (accident, natural disasters, etc.) the financing bank departments money from the specified accounts is issued on the first demand of management company (taking into account annual interest rates, etc.).
8. For registration of financing of capital repairs by management company are also represented to authorized bank:
funding plan of capital repairs of housing stock with disaggregation of sources of financing (appendix N 1);
address list of capital repairs of objects (appendix N 2);
the design estimates on capital repairs of the objects provided by the address list approved in accordance with the established procedure;
the results of the competitive biddings (tender) for the choice of contract organization which are drawn up in accordance with the established procedure;
the contract between the managing and contract organizations for all amount of works provided by the address program for year and special conditions to the contract with disaggregation of the allocated funds on objects.
9. Write-off of means is made based on acceptance acts of the executed amounts of works in month in form N 2, drawn up in accordance with the established procedure.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.