It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
August 27, 2015
of August 4, 2015 No. 693
About activities of customs brokers
According to Article 407 of the Customs code of Ukraine and the subitem 5 of item 4 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 20, 2014 No. 375, I order:
1. Approve enclosed:
2. To department of tax, customs policy and methodology of financial accounting of the Ministry of Finance of Uraina (Chmeruk N. A.) to provide in accordance with the established procedure:
provision of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine;
promulgation of this order.
the order of the State Customs Service of Ukraine of August 18, 2009 No. 767 "About approval of the Procedure for acceptance of examination at representatives of customs brokers", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on September 14, 2009 for No. 868/16884 (with changes);
the order of the State Customs Service of Ukraine of November 30, 2009 No. 1142 "About approval of the Procedure for control of observance by licensees of Licensed conditions of implementation of intermediary activities of the customs broker", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on December 24, 2009 on No. 1243/17259 (with changes);
the order of the State Customs Service of Ukraine of December 8, 2009 No. 1169 "About approval of the Procedure for cancellation, renewal, issue of the duplicate of the qualification certificate of the representative of the customs broker", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on December 29, 2009 on No. 1259/17275;
the order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine of November 28, 2012 No. 1233 "About approval of form of the inspection statement which is constituted by results of implementation of actions of the state supervision (control) of activities of customs brokers, and introduction of amendments to the order of the State Customs Service of Ukraine of November 30, 2009 No. 1142", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on December 10, 2012 for No. 2052/22364.
5. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the Deputy Minister of Finance of Ukraine Makeeva A. L. and vice-chairman of the Public fiscal service of Ukraine Likarchuk K. I.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine of August 4, 2015, No. 693
1. This Procedure regulates representation and consideration of the applications concerning implementation of customs broker activities, and also provision, renewal, cancellation or suspension of action of permission to implementation of customs broker activities (further - Permission) and control of it.
2. The term in this Procedure is used in such value:
the register of customs brokers - program and information complex of the automated system of the central executive body which provides forming and realizes the state tax and customs policy, intended for accumulating, systematization and storage of data about customs brokers.
Other terms in this Procedure are used in the values given in the Customs code of Ukraine.
3. For the purpose of implementation of customs broker activities of the company shall get the permission provided by the Public fiscal service of Ukraine (GFS) and Administration of the State Border Service of Ukraine (Administration of State frontier service) according to the submitted application for provision/renewal of permission to implementation of customs broker activities (further - the Statement for provision/renewal of permission), in the form approved by this order.
4. The company to which permission is provided joins in the register of customs brokers.
Action of the permission provided to the company extends to all its separate divisions.
Right to use of Permission cannot be transferred to other person.
5. The customs broker can begin declaration of goods from the moment of inclusion it in the register of customs brokers.
6. In case of the bases for renewal of permission, stipulated in Article 413 Customs codes of Ukraine, the company shall within 30 days from the date of emergence of such bases to file to GFS Petition for provision/renewal of permission.
During renewal of permission its action does not stop.
7. Decision making about provision, renewal of permission by the general group created according to the order GFS and Administrations of State frontier service (further - general group), and entering of the relevant information into the register of customs brokers is performed within 20 working days from the date of receipt in GFS of the Statement for provision/renewal of permission.
The solution of joint group are fixed in the minutes.
Within three working days from the date of decision making about provision of permission the Statement from the register of customs brokers is provided to the company for the form approved by this order.
8. GFS provides promulgation and updating on the official site of the register of customs brokers.
9. The information containing in the register of customs brokers and placed in the automated information system GFS is available to viewing by officials of GFS, customs within their competence.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.