of September 10, 2015 No. 766
About some questions of judicial examination
The government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Bring in the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 30, 2014 No. 1403 "About some questions of judicial examination" (SAPP of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2014, Art. No. 83-84, 724) the following change:
2) of Item 2 to state the subitem in the following edition:
"2) main objects of activity of the company organization and conducting medicolegal, judicial and narcological examinations for criminal, civil cases and cases on administrative offenses means of special scientific knowledge, and also implementation of research activities for questions of medicolegal, judicial and narcological examinations".
2. To the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) to make changes and to submit for approval in Committee of state-owned property and privatization of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan the charter of the Republican state state company "Center of Forensic Medicine of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan", to provide state registration in judicial authorities;
2) to take other measures following from this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.