It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
September 1, 2015
of August 28, 2015 No. 1612/5
About approval of the Procedure for attaching to archive documents of confutation of the false information on person containing in these documents
According to article 20 of the Law of Ukraine "About National Archive Fund and archive organizations", article 10 of the Law of Ukraine "About access to public information", for the purpose of providing the right of person I order to deny unreliable information about myself:
1. Approve the Procedure for attaching to archive documents of confutation of the false information on person containing in these documents that is applied.
2. Declare invalid the order of the State committee of archives of Ukraine of March 03, 2009 No. 32 "About approval of the Procedure for attaching to archive documents of confutation of the false information on person containing in these documents", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on April 2, 2009 for No. 295/16311.
3. To department of interaction with authorities and information and analytical work (Kozlovskaya N. A.) submit this order on state registration according to the Presidential decree of Ukraine of October 3, 1992 to No. 493 "About state registration of regulatory legal acts of the ministries and other executive bodies".
5. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the deputy minister - the chief of staff of Ivanchenko A. P.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine of August 28, 2015, No. 1612/5
1. This Procedure is developed for providing the right of person to deny unreliable information about itself.
2. Action of this Procedure extends to the central and industry Public Records Offices, the Public Records Office in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, the Public Records Offices of areas, cities of Kiev and Sevastopol, archive organizations of National academy of Sciences, archives departments of district, district public administrations, city councils in the cities of Kiev and Sevastopol, archive divisions of state bodies, local government bodies, associations of citizens, the religious organizations, the companies, organizations and the organizations, irrespective of the pattern of ownership, the museums and libraries which are in the state-owned or utility property (further - archive organization).
3. The person which requires confutation doubtful, in his opinion, the information about itself containing in archive documents (further - the applicant) submits to archive organization the statement in which it specifies what data and in what documents (with indication of their names (headings) and search data (number of fund, the inventory, case, leaf, number of storage unit (accounting unit) of audiovisual documents)) are doubtful. Originals or in accordance with the established procedure verified copies of the documents containing the bases for confutation of the data specified in the statement or amendments doubtful according to the applicant, data of information which confutes them are enclosed to the application.
4. The archive organization provides consideration of the application and the documents attached to it at meeting expert (expert and checking, share and purchasing, expert and estimative) to the commission (further - the commission), about time and which venue beforehand notifies the applicant. The applicant has the right to participate in this meeting.
5. The commission on results of consideration of the application and the documents attached to it accepts one of the following decisions:
about familiarizing of the submitted documents in the relevant archive fund;
about recognition of the statement for familiarizing of the filed documents of unreasonable.
6. In case of decision making about familiarizing of the filed documents with archive fund in which false information on person is stored the specified documents join this archive fund in a month.
7. The decision on familiarizing of the filed documents is drawn up by the order (order) of the head of archive organization.
8. The order (order) of the head of archive organization on familiarizing of the documents filed by the applicant, minutes abstract of commission session and documents submitted by the applicant are filed in separate case that is created in archive fund in which false information on the personality is stored. The statement of familiarizing of cases (documents) in fund which sample is given in appendix 1 to this Procedure which is filed the relevant fund is drawn up. The heading "Documents on Confutation of False Information about (Surname, the Name, Middle Name of Person concerning Which Unreliable Information) in the matter of No. Is Confuted Are Entered (the File Number Is Specified)" is appropriated to the created archiving, it is brought in all copies of the inventory of cases to which case is entered, containing false information, and gets the number following number of the last for the period of modification of case of this description. Changes are fixed in final record of all copies of this description.
Change of number of cases in fund is reflected in the relevant accounting documents of archive organization.
For audiovisual documents case of not share organization begins.
9. In leaf witness of case which contains false information on person the stamp which sample is given in appendix 2 to this Procedure is put down.
This stamp is put down also in all copies of the inventory of cases in the column "Notes" on file number which contains false information on the personality.
10. If on documents of National Archive Fund which confutation of false information on person joins the insurance fund or fund of use is created, on the attached documents the insurance fund and fund of use are also created.
11. The stamp about familiarizing of case with confutation of false information of archive fund is put down also in the help device to the relevant documents, their insurance fund and fund of use.
12. The applicant is notified on accession of the documents provided to them in the relevant archive fund by the direction of the letter with indication of the archive cipher of case with the attached documents.
13. The bases for failure to the applicant in familiarizing of the documents submitted by it:
the requirement of confutation of data does not belong to powers of archive organizations;
availability of confutation of data which are confuted by the applicant, in other documents which are stored in this or another archive organization and access, to which it is not limited;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.