of September 18, 2015 No. 654
About approval of the Regulations on single window on issue of allowing documents for export of products and offal of animal origin
According to part (4) article 7 of the Law No. 161 of July 22, 2011 on implementation of single window in implementation of business activity (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2011, Art. No. 170-175, 496), the Government DECIDES:
Approve Regulations on single window on issue of allowing acts for export of products and offal of animal origin it (is applied).
Minister of Agriculture and food industry
Minister of Finance
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of September 18, 2015 No. 654
The regulations on single window on issue of allowing documents for export of products and offal of animal origin are developed according to requirements of the Law No. 161 of July 22, 2011 on implementation of single window in implementation of business activity, the Law No. 160 of July 22, 2011 on regulation of business activity by permission, the Law No. 221-XVI of October 19, 2007 on veterinary and sanitary activities, the Orders of the Government No. 778 of October 4, 2013. "About some measures for implementation of single window in implementation of business activity".
1. The regulations on single window on issue of allowing documents for export of products and offal of animal origin (further – the Provision) establish the procedure of issue of allowing documents for export of products and offal of animal origin by means of single window.
2. Subject of this provision is:
1) simplification of procedures of receipt of allowing documents by the physical persons and legal entities performing export of products of animal origin (further - applicants);
2) use of single window for issue of allowing documents according to regulations on single window.
3. Subject of regulation of this provision are the allowing documents issued for export of any kind of products and offal of animal origin.
4. The provision is not applied to procedures for issue of the allowing documents regulating import and transit of products and offal of animal origin.
5. The bodies, organizations and persons responsible for execution of this provision, are:
1) the National agency on safety of foodstuff;
2) territorial subdivisions of the National agency on safety of foodstuff;
3) the official veterinarians and the authorized freely practicing veterinarians working at the level of the National agency on safety of foodstuff and its territorial subdivisions;
4) Public organization Republican veterinary diagnostic center.
6. Requirements of this provision are applied to issue of the following allowing documents:
1) Veterinary sanitary certificate;
2) the Certificate of conformity on batch of products and offal of animal origin;
3) the Veterinary and sanitary conclusion for export;
4) Veterinary and sanitary permission to vehicles.
7. For issue of all allowing documents specified in Chapter III the single window of the mixed type in all territorial subdivisions of the National agency on safety of foodstuff is established. Registers of the allowing documents issued in single window are created and are stored according to the Law No. 71-XVI of March 22, 2007 on registers.
8. Activities of single window will be organized by the head of territorial subdivision of the National agency on safety of foodstuff within which it is created.
9. The operating mode of single window and other bodies, the organizations and persons listed in Chapter II of this provision is established so that to provide issue of the allowing documents provided in Item 6 of this provision in the terms determined by the law.
10. The application on issue of the veterinary sanitary certificate submitted to any of the forms listed in Item 18 of this provision is considered the application submitted for initiation of all accompanying procedures for issue of this allowing document, if necessary (The veterinary and sanitary conclusion for export; The Certificate of conformity on batch of products and offal of animal origin; Veterinary and sanitary permission to vehicles of products and offal of animal origin, as necessary).
11. The statement shall contain without fail the following data:
1) the data proving the applicant's identity;
2) number of the Veterinary and sanitary operating authority;
3) data on export conditions: type, quantity of animal products;
4) the country and the area, the name of the agent to whom export is performed;
5) territorial customs authority by means of which export is performed;
6) data on carrier and the transport unit performing export of products, ownership of them of veterinary and sanitary permission to vehicles of animal products;
7) contact telephone number, e-mail of the applicant;
8) procedure for issue of the requested allowing document;
9) the statement on own responsibility for truthfulness of information provided in the statement.
12. The application form on issue of the Veterinary sanitary certificate according to appendix to this Provision is published on the official page of the National agency on safety of foodstuff. The sample includes information from Item 11 of this provision, and also elements of the standard statements provided in appendices 7 and 8 to the Law No. 221-XVI of October 19, 2007 on veterinary and sanitary activities.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.