It is registered
Ministry of Justice
On October 2, 2015 No. 39125
of August 17, 2015 No. 552n
About approval of Rules on labor protection during the work with the tool and devices
According to article 209 of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation (Russian Federation Code, 2002, No. 1, Art. 3; 2006, No. 27, Art. 2878; 2009, No. 30, Art. 3732; 2011, No. 30, Art. 4586; 2013, No. 52, the Art. 6986) and subitem 5.2.28 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of June 19, 2012 No. 610 (The Russian Federation Code, 2012, No. 26, Art. 3528; 2013, No. 22, Art. 2809; No. 36, Art. 4578; No. 37, Art. 4703; No. 45, Art. 5822; No. 46, Art. 5952; 2014, No. 21, Art. 2710; No. 26, Art. 3577; No. 29, Art. 4160; No. 32, Art. 4499; No. 36, Art. 4868; 2015, No. 2, Art. 491; No. 6, Art. 963; to No. 16, of the Art. 2384), I order:
1. Approve Rules on labor protection during the work with the tool and devices according to appendix.
A. V. Vovchenko
to the Order of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation of August 17, 2015 No. 552n
1. Rules on labor protection during the work with the tool and devices (further - Rules) establish the state normative requirements of labor protection during the work with the devices, mechanisms and other labor instruments used for impact regarding work and its change, both moved with the worker during the course of performance of works, and established stationary (further - the tool and devices).
2. Requirements of Rules are obligatory for execution by the employers who are individual entrepreneurs, and also employers - the legal entities irrespective of their form of business who are carrying out works using the following types of the tool and devices:
4) abrasive and elborovy;
6) the tool with the drive from the internal combustion engine;
8) manual pyrotechnic.
3. Rules do not extend to the works performed using the processing machines, technical devices as a part of the processing, transport equipment, test benches, office equipment, cash registers.
4. Responsibility for accomplishment of Rules is conferred on the employer.
On the basis of Rules and requirements of technical documentation of the organization manufacturer of specific types of the tool and devices by the employer instructions for labor protection are developed for professions and (or) types of the performed works which affirm the local regulation of the employer taking into account opinion of the relevant trade-union organ or other representative employees of representative body (in the presence).
5. In case of application of methods of works, materials, the industrial equipment and the equipment, performance of works, the requirement to safe application and to which accomplishment are not provided by Rules it is necessary to be guided by requirements of the corresponding regulatory legal acts containing the state normative requirements of labor protection.
6. The employer shall provide:
1) content and operation of the tool and devices according to requirements of Rules and technical documentation of the organization manufacturer;
2) control of observance by workers of requirements of Rules and instructions for labor protection.
7. In case of performance of works using the tool and devices on workers impact of harmful and (or) dangerous production factors is possible, including:
1) the increased or lowered air temperature of working areas;
2) the raised gas contamination of air of working areas;
3) insufficient illumination of working areas;
4) the increased noise level and vibration on workplaces;
5) physical and psychological overworks;
6) moving vehicles, hoisting machines, the moved materials, mobile parts of various equipment;
7) the falling objects (equipment elements);
8) arrangements of workplaces at height (depth) concerning surface of floor (earth);
9) performance of works in the remote and closed spaces;
10) short circuits of electric chains through body of the person.
8. Employers have the right to establish the additional requirements of safety during the work with the tool and devices improving working conditions of workers <1>.
<1> Article 8 of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation (Russian Federation Code, 2002, No. 1, Art. 3; 2006, No. 27, Art. 2878).
9. The workers who had in accordance with the established procedure obligatory preliminary medical examination <1>, and also preparation on labor protection <2> are allowed to work with the tool and devices.
<1> The order of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation of April 12, 2011 No. 302n "About approval of lists of harmful and (or) dangerous production factors and works in case of which accomplishment obligatory preliminary and periodic medical examinations (inspections) are performed and the Procedure for performing obligatory preliminary and periodic medical examinations (inspections) for the workers occupied on hard work and at works with harmful and (or) dangerous working conditions" (it is registered by the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation on October 21, 2011, registration No. 22111) with the changes made by orders of the Russian Ministry of Health of May 15, 2013 No. 296n (it is registered by the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation on July 3, 2013, registration No. 28970) and of December 5, 2014 No. 801n (registration No. 35848) is registered by the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation on February 3, 2015.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.