of July 20, 2015 No. 600
About approval of standards of informatization in the field of health care
According to the subitem 6) Item 1 of article 7 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1) the Standard of regulation of maintaining recipes in electronic format according to appendix 1 to this order;
2) the Standard of management of electronic processes of diagnostic testings and medical procedures according to appendix 2 to this order;
3) the Standard of regulation of electronic prevention of diseases according to appendix 3 to this order.
2. To provide to development department of informatization of the Ministry of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) official publication of this order in periodic printing editions and information system of law of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan of Ad_let within ten calendar days after its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan Tsoi A. V.
Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
to the Order of the Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 20, 2015 No. 600
1. The standard of regulation of maintaining recipes in electronic format (further – the Standard) is developed according to the subitem 6 of Item 1 of article 7 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" (further - the Code) and determines requirements and conditions for realization and regulation of procedure for maintaining recipes in electronic format taking into account requirements of the international standard DIN EN 13940 "System of the concepts providing continuity of delivery of health care".
2. Tasks of this Standard are:
1) determination of operating procedure of service of electronic recipes (further – SER), their regulation, determination of the minimum amount of information for implementation of stages SIRS, the statement of the recipe, realization of medicine and products of medical appointment according to the recipe, the notification on issue of medicines and products of medical appointment;
2) safety of SER concerning identification of the parties providing support of delivery of health care, establishment of their authenticity and the consent of the patient.
3. In this Standard terms and concepts are used:
1) the recipe of repeated action – the recipe according to which numerous leave of medicine is performed;
2) medicines – the means representing or containing pharmacological the active agents intended for prevention, diagnostics and treatment of diseases, and also change of condition and functions of organism, medicinal substance, medicinal raw materials of natural origin medicinal angro-and balk-products, medicines, medical immunobiological supplies, parapharmaceutics;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.