of September 30, 2015 No. 278
About measures for further enhancement of use of objects of flora
For the purpose of further settlement of procedure for forest utilization, development of domestic pharmaceutical industry, expansion of the range of the issued medicines, the organization of system cultivation and collection of wild-growing plants, their procurements and conversion, creating favorable conditions for the subjects of entrepreneurship interested in delivery to export of glycyrrhiza naked in the form of raw materials and also further liberalization of the external economic activities of subjects of entrepreneurship the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for regulation and collection of payment for forest utilization according to appendix No. 1.
2. Make changes to the Regulations on procedure for use of objects of flora and passing of allowing procedures in the field of use of flora objects approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of October 20, 2014 No. 290 (the joint venture of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2014, No. 10, the Art. 108), according to appendix No. 2.
3. Exempt legal entities and physical persons of the Republic of Uzbekistan from payment of payments for export of glycyrrhiza naked in the form of raw materials out of limits of the Republic of Uzbekistan (225 US dollars for ton) for up to December 31, 2016.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan R. S. Azimov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of September 30, 2015 No. 278
1. This Provision according to the law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About the wood" determines procedure for regulation and collection of payment for forest utilization.
2. In this Provision the following basic concepts are applied:
permanent forest users - the forestry and landscape companies, organizations and the organizations which are granted the right of permanent ownership of lands of the state forest fund;
temporary forest users - the legal entities and physical persons performing short-term (up to 3 years) or long-term (up to 10 years) forest utilization on the basis of the relevant documents granting the right to forest utilization.
3. General use by flora objects by physical persons is performed on free basis.
4. Sites of the state forest fund are provided in use on paid basis of permanent forest users to temporary forest users on the following types of forest utilization:
placement of beehives and apiaries;
collection of boughs and brushwood without cabin of trees and bushes;
use of sites of the state forest fund in the cultural and educational, educational, improving, recreational and esthetic purposes;
use of sites of the state forest fund in the research purposes.
5. For the forest utilization types specified in item 4 of this provision the payment in sizes according to appendix to this Provision is levied.
6. 50 percent of payment amounts for the types of forest utilization specified in item 4 of this provision arrive in Fund of development of forestry of the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for forestry, other 50 percent into the account of permanent forest users and are the income of permanent forest users. If permanent forest users are state-financed organizations, 50 percent of payment amounts for the specified types of forest utilization arrive in their funds of development of state-financed organizations.
7. The payment for forest utilization by legal entities is made in non-cash form, and physical persons - in cash and non-cash forms.
8. The payment for forest utilization is made in the following procedure:
for the term of forest utilization up to one calendar year - in the amount of 100% prior to forest utilization;
for the term of forest utilization more than one year - in January of each calendar year or at the beginning of forest utilization season in the amount of 100% for the current calendar year.
9. Return of payments for forest utilization is performed in the following cases:
decision making by authorized state body in the field of the forest relations about suspension of separate types of forest utilization for the purpose of prevention of negative influence on condition of the woods;
termination of activities of the permanent forest user;
withdrawal of lands of the state forest fund for the state or social needs.
10. Return of payments for forest utilization is performed within twenty working days from the date of submission of the corresponding statement by the temporary forest user with appendix of the document granting the right to forest utilization.
11. The specific amount of the returned payment for forest utilization is calculated proceeding from the actual unused term of forest utilization.
12. In the cultural and educational, educational, improving, recreational and esthetic purposes on free basis the following categories of temporary forest users can perform forest utilization:
children of preschool age;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.