of July 22, 2015 No. 511
About approval of the Regulations on holding open tenders on the right of rendering services by air carriers of the Kyrgyz Republic in case of accomplishment of regular public conveyances, baggage, loads and mails on the international airlines
For the purpose of development of the competition in civil aviation, regulation and implementation of the Kyrgyz Republic of effective airborne transportations of passengers by air carriers, baggage, loads and mail, according to the Air code of the Kyrgyz Republic, articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve Regulations on holding open tenders on the right of rendering services by air carriers of the Kyrgyz Republic in case of accomplishment of regular public conveyances, baggage, loads and mails on the international airlines according to appendix.
3. To impose control of execution of this Resolution on department of construction, transport and communications of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of July 22, 2015 No. 511
1. This Regulations on holding open tenders on the right of rendering services by air carriers of the Kyrgyz Republic in case of accomplishment of regular public conveyances, baggage, loads and mails on the international airlines (further - the Provision) regulate procedure for allotment of frequencies of flights to air carriers of the Kyrgyz Republic and their response, condition of participation in open tenders on frequency allocation of flights in case of accomplishment of regular public conveyances, baggage, loads and mails on the international airlines (further - tender), procedure for determination of the winner of tender and requirements imposed to winners of tender.
2. The purposes of the Provision are:
- providing Kyrgyz Republic of high-quality implementation of public conveyances with air carriers, baggage, loads and mail, and also creation of conditions for safe and regular airborne transportations;
- development of the competition in civil aviation of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also protection of interests of users of the services provided by air carriers of the Kyrgyz Republic in the course of public conveyances, baggage, loads and mail on the international airlines.
3. As the initiator (organizer) of holding open tenders the Agency of civil aviation under the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Kyrgyz Republic acts (further - the Agency).
4. The air carriers registered in the Kyrgyz Republic, having the licenses and the existing air operator certificate issued according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic irrespective of patterns of ownership can take part in tender.
5. On tender lots on operation of airlines in case of accomplishment of regular flights are exposed.
6. For consideration of competitive offers and their assessment, determination of the winner of tender and withdrawal of frequencies the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Ministry) creates tender committee (further - the Commission).
7. The structure of the Commission is created and affirms the order of the Ministry.
8. The commission is formed in number of 11 (eleven) people in the following structure:
- secretary of state of the Ministry or deputy minister of transport and communications of the Kyrgyz Republic, commission chairman;
- director of the Agency, vice-chairman of the Commission;
- representatives of the Ministry;
- representatives of body of air traffic maintenance;
- representatives of the Agency.
In the absence of the commission chairman, its functions are performed by the vice-chairman.
9. For registration as the participant of tender and record keeping, and also implementation of other organizational actions for carrying out tender secretaries of the Commission from number of persons employed of the Agency who cannot be members of the commission are appointed and, respectively, have no voting power.
10. Competition is held in case of the new (free) rights to implementation of international carriages of passengers, baggage, loads and mails.
11. Before carrying out the tender Agency creates lots, with indication of flying rates and basic performance of the airlines exposed on tender (the name and extent of airline).
12. At least in 30 (thirty) calendar days prior to carrying out tender on the official sites of the Ministry and Agency the announcement of carrying out tender, with information on the flying rates on the international airline exposed on tender, order taking terms, date, time and the venue of tender is placed.
13. Competitive offers include the following documents:
- the copy of the certificate on state registration of the legal entity in judicial authorities of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- copy of the air operator certificate;
- copy of the license for passenger and (or) goods transportation by air transport;
- the reference of tax authority in the place of tax registration about lack of tax debt;
- the reference from Social fund of the Kyrgyz Republic of absence of debt on social assignments in the location of the participant of tender;
- data on availability and condition of own and leased park of air vehicles of the participant of tender;
- data on condition of the organization of maintenance of air vehicles by the participant of tender;
- the development plan for airline for at least two consecutive seasons of the schedule of International association of air transport (further - IATA);
- information about the list of heads and specialists in safety-of-life function, aviation safety and responsible for the organization of flight and technical work;
- data about flight and technical engineer personnel of the participant of the tender having the corresponding preparation;
- data on work experience of the participant of tender on public conveyance, baggage, loads and mail air transport.
14. It is necessary to submit documents (competitive offers) specified in Item 13 of this provision to the secretariat of the Commission.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.