of September 15, 2015
About cooperation of state members of the Collective Security Treaty Organization in the field of transportations of military and other forming, their personal estate, and also military products
The state members of the Collective Security Treaty Organization which are referred to as further with the Parties
being guided by the principles and provisions of the Agreement on collective security of May 15, 1992 and the documents accepted in its development,
proceeding from need of creation of the contractual legal base of cooperation of the Parties in the field of transportations of military and other forming, on the basis of the conventional principles and rules of international law,
agreed as follows:
For the purposes of this agreement the following terms and determinations are used:
1) military and other forming consolidations, connections, military units and divisions from structure of national armed forces and other troops of the Parties, the forming of forces of special purpose from among divisions of special purpose of law-enforcement bodies (police), internal troops, security service and special services, and also authorized bodies in the field of the prevention and mitigation of consequences of emergency situations of the Parties which are temporarily directed to the territory of the host party with their personal estate;
2) personal estate - the arms and military equipment, military and technical property, the special equipment and special means, transport and other material means belonging to military and other forming or transported for the purpose of maintenance of their functioning;
3) military products - arms, military equipment, documentation, works, services, results of intellectual activities, including exclusive rights on them (intellectual property), and information in military and technical area, and also any other products carried by the national legal system, regulatory legal acts of the Parties to military products;
4) transportation - movement of the military and other forming, their personal estate, military products, specialists and guard accompanying personal estate and military products on the territory of two or more Parties and/or through the territory of the state, not being the participant of this agreement, regardless of the modes of transport used for this purpose;
5) carrier - legal entity or physical person of the Party which transports military and other forming, their personal estate, and also military products;
6) the directing (supplying) Party - the Party directing to military and other forming, their personal estate or delivering military products on the territory of the host party;
7) host party - The party in the territory of which for accomplishment of objectives military and other forming temporarily are placed, their personal estate, and/or receiving military products from delivering party;
8) transit Party - The party through which territory transit of military and other forming, their personal estate, military products of the sending party is performed;
9) transit - transportation through the territory of the Party and/or through the territory of the state, not being the participant of this agreement, the military and other forming, their personal estate and military products belonging to other state members of the CSTO, beginning and coming to an end outside the territory of these states;
10) the consignor - the organization of the Party providing to carrier personal estate, military products and which is referred to as in transport and shipping documents with the consignor;
11) the consignee - the organization of the Party to which move personal estate, military products, and referred to as in transport and shipping documents with the consignee;
12) authorized bodies - state bodies and/or the organizations of the Parties under which authority questions of planning and control of transportations of military and other forming, their personal estate, also military products are;
13) competent authorities - the public authorities of the Parties authorized according to the national legal system to exercise control of crossing of frontier at check points, to carry out investigative and judicial legal proceedings, and also to perform quarantine and other actions;
14) subjects of military and technical cooperation - state bodies and/or the organizations of the Parties which according to the national legal system are granted the right to implementation of foreign trade activity concerning military products;
15) guard - the armed division of state bodies of the Parties which is carrying out task on protection and defense of the property (load) entrusted to it;
16) the specialist - the official designated by the consignor (consignee) having special knowledge of properties of the accompanied military products and prepared for actions in cases of emergence of force majeur circumstances along the line;
17) the check point through frontier (further - the check point) - the taken-away territory within the railway or automobile station (station), the airport (airfield), sea (river) port, open for the international messages (the international flights), and also other, specially equipped place where are performed boundary, and if necessary, both other types of control and the omission through frontier of persons, vehicles, loads, goods and animals;
18) force majeur circumstances - contingencies which are out of The Limits of Control of each Party and interfere with the Party to fulfill the obligations (such circumstances shall not be consequence of mistakes or carelessness of the Parties and shall include war risks, effects of earthquakes, eruptions of volcanoes, lightnings, hurricanes, floods, the fires, epidemics, quarantine prohibitions, embargo, sabotage, however only in those cases if these circumstances directly and demonstrably negatively influenced accomplishment of the obligations by the relevant Party);
19) war risks - the blockade or any other actions made by the state or belligerent party, or any organization, sabotage, piracy or any real threat of war or war, military operations, transactions of military nature, civil war;
20) emergency situation - the situation which developed as a result of accident, natural hazard, catastrophic crash, natural or other disaster which can entail or the human victims, damage to health of people or the surrounding environment entailed, considerable material losses and violation of conditions of life activity of people.
This agreement determines order of interaction of the Parties during the planning and accomplishment of transportations of military and other forming, personal estate, military products, their transit through the territories of the Parties and/or through the territory of the state, not being the participant of this agreement, and also safety of the specified transportations, including in cases of carrying out joint transactions or command and staff and army doctrines, participations in peacekeeping transactions, mitigations of consequences of emergency situations, transportations to places of permanent or temporary dislocation for the purpose of their functioning and life activity.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.